Click Here!

Hiccup's Huge Dragon (HTTYD/Dragons: Riders of Berk Fic Challenge)

thebooblover

The plot for the fic is as follow:

While flying around with their dragons, Hiccup and his friends spot an island far from Berk they never heard about that seems to be inhabited. They decide to make a quick visit to the island (without telling Stoick about it), to see if its habitants are friendly.

After arriving in the island, the riders follow a trail to the village in it. Along the way, they notice some strange looking fruits in the trees of the island. Hiccup picks one of them and eats while they're walking on the trail. After finishing eating it, Hiccup starts feeling something growing between his legs.

When they enter the village, the first thing they notice Is that the women in the village have really big breasts (with even girls that look to be about 9 years old sporting D cup breasts). They come across the village’s chieftain, who invites them into his house.

There he tells them story behind the fruits of the island: His greatgreatgrandfather was married to a flat-chested witch. She was jealous of him always oogling at other women in the village who had breasts bigger than hers, so she made a spell that made her breasts the biggest. However the spell also caused many of the trees of the island to have strange fruits that causes a woman’s breasts to grow. Hiccup recalls to himself that he ate one of the fruits, and ever since that he felt something heavy between his legs.

After leaving the house, the others start to explore the rest of the village (with Snoutlout and Tuffnut trying and failing to flirt with some of the girls on it), while Hiccup goes behind the house to check the effects of the fruit that he ate. As he check inside his pants, he finds out that the fruit caused his average 6 inch cock to grow 12 inches more, and it now 18 inches long.

At first he's embarrassed of what happened, but then realizes that his relationship with Astrid will be much better now that he cock is bigger,

He then decides to 'test” his grown dick by having sex with the following women from the village:

1. Arnora, the chieftain's wife
  2. Heith, the chieftain's older daughter
  3. Inga, the chieftain's younger daughter
  4. Thora, the village's whore
  5. Bera, one of the village hunters
  6. Droplaug, another one of the village hunters
  7. Greiland, the village’s blacksmith
  8. Bolla, Greiland’s apprentice
  • A group of teenage girls:
  1. Thorgerd, the dumb blonde
  2. Dotta, the strong one
  3. Grelod, the smart one
  4. Ingigerd, the shy one
  • As well as their mothers:
  1. Melkorka, Thorgerd’s mother
  2. Kadlin, Dotta’s mother
  3. Ingun, Grelod’s mother
  4. Hild, Ingigerd’s mother

Meanwhile, Astrid and Ruffnut are walking around in the woods, when they both hear a strange sound. They go to investigate and they both find out that the sound is Hiccup having sex with Thorgerd. As they watch, they're both shocked to see that Hiccup with his huge cock. Angry and jealous that Hiccup is having sex with somebody else, both girls pick up as many fruits they can carry in secret from the boys.

After they go back to Berk, Astrid and Ruffnut eats some of the fruits they picked up, which causes their breasts to grow. They go into Hiccup's house, where they seduce him and have sex with him. The next day, they hear from Fishlegs that Heather is visiting Berk and when they see Heather, she's suprised to see Astrid and Ruffnut with big breasts. When they explain what happened, Heather asks if there was any fruit left and if she can see them.

The girls show Heather the fruits that were left and while Astrid and Ruffnut become distracted with something, Heather picks some of their fruits and leaves. Heather eats the fruits she got and ends up having her breasts grown as well. She finds Hiccup, seduces him with her breasts and they both have sex.

Astrid and Ruffnut finds out about Hiccup and Heather and they both start fighting with Heather for who should be with Hiccup. Hiccup, tired of the discussion, tells them to stop and suggest that they all have a foursome. The girls agree and the last chapter is Hiccup having sex with Astrid, Ruffnut and Heather.

Requirements:

• Each women Hiccup has sex with has the same size of breasts as the following adult models:
  1. Arnora: Melonie Tipps
  2. Hild: Zena Fulsom
  3. Astrid and Ruffnut (after they eat the fruit): Beshine
  4. Heather (after she eats the fruit): Chelsea Charms
  • NO pegging, no watersports, no scat, no bdsm, no rape, no mindbreak, no futa, no pregnancy.

If anyone decides to do this challenge, thank you. I look forward to reading.

Edited by thebooblover

• 10 months later...

I'll do it. But, is it alright if I reduce the number of women that Hiccup has sex with? It's kind of OOC, but I'll still write it for you. Oh, and my fanfiction account is DancingDragons338.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'll do it. But, is it alright if I reduce the number of women that Hiccup has sex with? It's kind of OOC, but I'll still write it for you. Oh, and my fanfiction account is DancingDragons338.

Really? Thank You! Oh, and yeah it's alright for you to reduce the number of women. Also, could you link me to your account?

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.