Click Here!

Kagome mating with 4? Dog demos and some point allso with Sesshomaru

Guest Caldina90

Guest Caldina90

I´m actually looking for 2 stories that have similar scenarios.

But the one that i remember better, i don't remember the summary or story's name :(

It had Kagome at a watering hole, I think and she's joined by four dog demons (possibly demon lords) in search of a mate. Each demon mates with Kagome and marks her, two on each side of her neck. As they each mark her different things about her change, hair, figure, markings etc until by the end of it she's a full dog demon herself. I think they also get her pregnant with a pup or two each.

In the other one, she gets raped by Sesshomaru (growl) Is abandoned, thrown in the gutter, she tries to kill herself but some

inu-yokai from another land finds her and safes her (Scottish?) Somehow the Inu takes her to her brothers, who all pity her and take care of her, then one by one they start to care and they all mate her. Then at some point Sesshomaru finds her and the others in a village and realizes that he was wrong in abusing her and should beg forgiveness and also some points falls for her and is opposed by the 4 other mates.... that's all that i remember :/

If anyone knows these stories PLEASE tell me! For some reason i cant get them out of my head and it´s VERY annoying + their good stories! (if i remember correctly) :D

Hope to hear from someone soon! :)

Your second one sounds a lot like A Question About Honor by Kogasangel. However in it Sesshomaru and the others leave Kagome tied up and left alone to be raped by Naraku. In order to make up for the mistake Sesshomaru takes her to his castle and when she just gets worse calls a Scottish Inu female to come and help her and she brings her son and his friends who all fall for her. (except one I believe).

I hope that helped. I also have seen the first one your talking about be asked about before and I believe that it may have been deleted.

From R.O.A.T

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.