Click Here!

Review Replies for Harry Potter and the Shadow of Evil

KenPruitt

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading my story and enjoying it. This story is going to be extremely hard to write because of the way I'm molding Harry Potter... not to mention the sheer power I'm giving him so early on in the arc. Anyway, I will not stop writing this story until it is complete, so you needn't worry about me suddenly dropping off.

Outlawgal says:

"Muhahahaha that was deliciously evil and I LOVED it. Dumbledore is a fool and Harry and Voldemort are going to have a blast throwing it into his face. Oh and Harry is one hell-of-a actor. I did think he took the moving pictures and being at Hogwarts too well though. I was supposed to be raise not knowing about magic and anything about Hogwarts. Of course the way you wrote it it worked since Dumbledore and McGonagall didn't think it was odd.

Can't wait for the next chapter."

Well, if you just found some deity in your head that just gave you the power to torture and kill a group of people who've been nothing short of the bane of your existence, I don't think a few talking portraits would bother you all that much.

Anyway, thanks for the comment, and if you thought that was evil, keep reading.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.