Click Here!

Corrected my disclaimer

Checking into the situation, I found that your story was hidden for improper tagging. You would have been sent an email with instructions how to add the tags and how to inform the moderating team of those corrections.

The disclaimer was an "also" warning.

If you do not see that email, please check your spam folder.

Thank you.

Thank you for adding the necessary tags to the story in question. Please remember to add any tags that might be required for future content to avoid having your story hidden again.

I have forwarded you the email sent to you on January 8, 2014 regarding leaving reviews on your own review board, which is not permitted, if you would read our Terms of Service. Because you had already been emailed once regarding this issue, no additional email was sent.

Not only did you not respond by removing the review, you added two additional reviews, which also need to be removed. Your story was hidden, and will remain hidden until it is corrected.

I strongly suggest that you add our email address to your contacts list, to avoid having our messages delivered to your Spam folder in future. It will make this much easier for both of us.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.