Click Here!

Jurassic Park Straight Shota Fic Request

thebooblover

I had this idea in my mind for a straight shota and femdom Jurassic Park fic and I wanted to share it. My thanks for anyone who decides to do this fic

The story for the fic is as follow:

While hiding from the velociraptors in one of the laboratories of the park with his sister Lex, Tim starts to fell thirsty. Lex finds a cup of what seems to be water on top of one of the tables of the laboratory and they both drink it. A few minutes after drinking, they both start to feel weird when suddendly Lex's breasts starts growing, ripping her top off and exposing her breasts. The sight of his sister's huge and naked breasts causes Tim to have an erection, revealing that his dick had grown as well and it's now 18 inches long. The transformations they suffer causes them to became extremely horny, and not taking it anymore, Lex and Tim proceed to have sex.

After the sex, Ellie enters the laboratory, and reveals that she watched them trough the window of the door and says that she wants to join them since is been some time since the last time she had sex. She proceeds to drink the same "water" they both drank, which causes her breasts to grow as well and then they proceed to have a threesome.

Requirements:

• This fic takes place in an AU in which Lex is a young adult rather than a kid.
  • After drinking the "water" Lex, gains the same size of breasts as Beshine and Ellie gains the same size of breasts as Chelsea Charms
  • Despite the sex he's having, Tim remains shy and innocent.
  • Dominant Lex and Ellie
  • NO pegging, no watersports, no scat, no bdsm, no rape, no mindbreak, no futa, no pregnancy.

I am looking forward to reading/reviewing it if anyone decides to make it.

Edited by thebooblover

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.