Click Here!

m/f woman falls in love with moon

Guest grace

I'm not sure of much but I remember there was this story where a woman fell in love with the moon which was literally a celestial body but could somehow communicate with her, but eventually the moon gave up it's place in the sky and the woman gave birth to a human incarnation of the moon. Later the incarnation grows up and the woman and moon incarnate do the hokey pokey

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest grace. again

oh wow, a reply!! 

at this point, its been some years the story might have been deleted. From what I remember, the story was told from the point of view of a woman who lived in a village(?) which worshipped the moon. This woman had a particular connection and somehow telepathically(?) the moon spoke to her.

The moon fell in love with the woman and wanted to live as a human, so the woman then became pregnant and the moon disappeared from the sky. The woman had not been with a man and so this was some virgin mary type of vibe, and she gave birth to a child who was somewhat off. as the child grew she recognized it was the moon she had fallen in love with, there was a flash forward and then it was revealed that the moon chose her and incarnated through her womb to be a human with her. 

10/10 very tender and weird, unfortunately i don’t remember character names, and truth be told there might not have been any? it was incredbily poetic in writing style and it has been……. years. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.