Click Here!

I want to delete my account

Guest Tenshi_Zujin

Guest Tenshi_Zujin

I just recently tried to log into my account and it told me that I have not updated to the new members system yet. so I tried to due so it then said that i had too many accounts in reference to email address I would greatly appreciate it if you would delete my account if possible.

Tenshi_Zujin@yahoo.com

I have an old account that I would like to delete, but I no longer have the old email address associated with it. I have no idea what to do at this point. Can you delete the account?

@Guest_Pearl:

The best thing to do is to email technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the archive pen name and the old email address information, and our tech admin will be able to assist you.

Please allow at least 48 hours for her to get to that. Real life is definitely a factor this time of year for all of us. :)

@Tenshi_Zujin - I deleted all 4 accounts associated with the email address. I've not heard back from you, so as that is what the original req was for, I went ahead and processed accordingly.

@Pearl - Please do as Bronx said above. I need much more information from you so that I can match you to the account.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like to delete my account completely and all the stories I published here. Can I do that from panel control? I haven't found a way to.

My username is DenebolaBlack and my email is denebolaeltaninblack@gmail.com.

Thank you for your help.

You can delete the stories yourself via the control panel. Simply go to the archive where the stories are published, click "Delete" and then select the story title from the dropdown menu.

The account itself needs to be deleted by our admin staff. Please email technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the archive pen name and the email address information, and our tech admin will be able to assist you. The email should come from the email address associated with the account, so that she can verify ownership of the account.

Please allow at least 48 hours for her to get to that.

• 2 years later...

As stated in the post immediately before yours, leelucy:

The account itself needs to be deleted by our admin staff. Please email technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the archive pen name and the email address information, and our tech admin will be able to assist you. The email should come from the email address associated with the account, so that she can verify ownership of the account.

Please allow at least 48 hours for her to get to that.

Guest-FaerieWinx, you need to send an EMAIL to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the archive pen name and the email address information, preferably from the email associated with the account.

Our tech admin needs to be able to verify that the account is really yours before she deletes.

Also, posting your email on a public forum can result in spambots getting a hold of it.

• 5 years later...
Guest pearl

please delete mine too...when i try to log in, it says email registered, but it doesn’t let me log in...so..

the account name is breaniessmutathon i think

I’m not finding that pen name, but if you email me at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org from the email address you used to make the account, I can find the correct account that way. (I don’t recommend posting an email address to an open forum where spambots can see it.)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.