Click Here!

Died A Virgin

Guest JulCan1987

Guest JulCan1987

Yuichi, the little kid that was trapped in parrot, becomes a soul reaper. He graduated from the academy and you can choose what squad he is assigned to. Yuichi is popular with the female soul reapers because he was so adorable. Since he died a virgin he never got the chance to experience sex, and he is shy to talk to girls. The girls you can hook him up with are Rangiku, Momo, Nemu, Isane, Soifon and Unohana. Pick only one. Yuichi x one of these women. You can decide how to bring them together.

• 7 months later...

Yuichi, the little kid that was trapped in parrot, becomes a soul reaper. He graduated from the academy and you can choose what squad he is assigned to. Yuichi is popular with the female soul reapers because he was so adorable. Since he died a virgin he never got the chance to experience sex, and he is shy to talk to girls. The girls you can hook him up with are Rangiku, Momo, Nemu, Isane, Soifon and Unohana. Pick only one. Yuichi x one of these women. You can decide how to bring them together.

Sounds good - I'm on it. Going to go for Nemu I think, but tempted to do a separate one with Rangiku because she'd bring a different level of experience into it. I will probably aim at medium level of smut with a little romance. If you're not looking for this any more let me know, otherwise I'm going to get started while I wait for more details on some other challenges.

Guest JulCan1987

Sounds good - I'm on it. Going to go for Nemu I think, but tempted to do a separate one with Rangiku because she'd bring a different level of experience into it. I will probably aim at medium level of smut with a little romance. If you're not looking for this any more let me know, otherwise I'm going to get started while I wait for more details on some other challenges.

Cool, looking forward to reading or when it's done, good luck. Also, I forgot to put their names, but Rukia and Yoruichi are also choices.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.