Click Here!

looking to adopt a story

Guest Mini-Trex

I refer you to this post: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/52596-want-to-adopt-a-story/ and suggest you go through the forum, to see if you can find some stories that fit your preference.

And I'd like to suggest that the best way to get better at writing is to just write your own stuff. Writing is a skill, and it only gets better with practice, and the best practice is to make up your own stuff, not work off other people's stuff.

And I'd like to suggest that the best way to get better at writing is to just write your own stuff. Writing is a skill, and it only gets better with practice, and the best practice is to make up your own stuff, not work off other people's stuff.

I'm not sure I agree. Working with a story started by someone else frees you to write without having to start from scratch, giving you more time to practice your writing technique without having to worry about the basic premise of the story or introducing the characters. Isn't that half the reason people write fanfic--to use already-established characters and settings to tell new stories?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.