Click Here!

IS it possible to be so bad it's good?

DarkInuLord

Really, I want to know, because I love this story.

Author: Peter Chimaera

DOOM: Repercussions of Evil

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."

Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.

"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"

So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons

"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted

The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"

And then John was a zombie.

if it was meant to be humor... bravo! Well done! If it was meant to be serious... um, no. While it did make me laugh, it was totally nonsensical and had the grammar and writing style of a first grader. To answer your question, no, nothing is so bad that it's good unless it was made to be intentionally bad, then yeah, maybe.

if it was meant to be humor... bravo! Well done! If it was meant to be serious... um, no. While it did make me laugh, it was totally nonsensical and had the grammar and writing style of a first grader. To answer your question, no, nothing is so bad that it's good unless it was made to be intentionally bad, then yeah, maybe.

Can you seriously believe someone would be so bad???

I'm pretty sure it was on purpose xD

in my defense, I read a Gundam Wing fic on ff.net once in which the grammar and spelling and just everything was so bad, I was shocked that it hadn't gotten deleted. But, since I took it as a humor fic, I reviewed and told them how funny it was and they e-mailed saying how I was an idiot, it wasn't a humor piece. So, yeah, there are people on the web who just can't write. I should know, I have one of these people in my flash fiction class and everyone agrees that peer editing her stuff is painful. How this girl got into college, I don't know, she either had the devil's luck or someone who writes her stuff for her.

Did I forget to mention this story is from 2002? xD I doubt it was on purpose. It was probably a kid.

And then John was a zombie.

OMG, someone should put "And then John was a zombie" in their signature.

*dies laughing* XD

omg.... same here. probably the most ridiculous and yet somehow funniest thing i've read in a while. i'm going to pretend that it's a parody on all those demon/zombie fics, 'cause that just makes it even better... hha, i wish i could write something that good.

'and then john was a zombie.' that's gonna be in my head ALL day.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.