Click Here!

Strangeness

Shinju

So I'm going to Safeway to pick up a couple of things. Guys are checking me out. It's alright to look, I know I dress overly awesome. What gets on my nerves is if you are really, really creepy, seem like you are on drugs, and get really, really close while I'm trying to look at this months Vogue, while pretending to be flipping through magazines just to check me out. Thanks for that, gray sweatshirt and burgundy baseball cap guy. Gave me flashbacks about the time this other guy tried to grab my boob in Food4Less. Yeah, I know what muffins you were reaching for, buddy. And I was really dressed conservatively that day, you sick weirdo.

Anyhoo, I'm sitting in the car smoking a cig, when I figure it's time to go before graysweatshirtbaseballcapguy gets the bright idea to come looking for me in the parking lot. I turn on the engine and put my car in reverse, backing out slow as usual. And then I get distracted by the person in the next car, an old, fat, balding Chinese man in a wife beater with the lights on fixing his hair in the mirror with a comb like he's mother fucking Peirce Brosnan. I'm just like, WTF? and don't realize that I should be looking behind me. I hear a slight scraping noise and I'm like, oh shi-ite. I stop the car, some asswhipe had been speeding through the parking lot because it was imperative that they reach the front doors of Safeway five seconds fucking faster than if they had been going at a reasonable speed. But it's my fault, I wasn't paying attention, so I stop my car and get out like the good citizen I like to pretend to be. I see their car is a bit scuffed (mine isn't) but they stop, like they were thinking about getting out, but then throw the car in drive and get the fuck out of there. And I'm just like, WTF??? Oh well, at least my insurance won't go up. Thanks, strange weirdos in the Safeway parking lot.

And now I'm like, whatever, I have a bottle of black cherry Stoli, so it's all good.

Cheers.

:hug:

:huh:

I'm not laughing at what happened to you (really I'm not because I've experienced the creepy/on drugs/could-possibly-be some-species-other-than-human guy's leer...ick). But the way you described all of that was hilarious (you know, I think that fat Chinese Pierce Brosnan may live in my neighborhood, too :lol: )

I have to ask what time it was because my friend and I went to CVS late at night and holy shit are there weird people. I'm not talking tattoos and mohawks, because I don't consider those people weird. Hell, that pretty much describes a bunch of my friends. No, people who look slightly normal, but you know that there is something off about them and then they look at you and do something, be it stare at you for ten whole minutes without blinking or just start to run off the second they realize you've noticed them, that send off warning bells in your head. Yeah, late night shoppers must be a whole different breed. Maybe they don't get out much. But, what does that say about me, then? I rarely leave my dorm room, especially if its the weekend.

:rofl:

I'm not laughing at what happened to you (really I'm not because I've experienced the creepy/on drugs/could-possibly-be some-species-other-than-human guy's leer...ick). But the way you described all of that was hilarious (you know, I think that fat Chinese Pierce Brosnan may live in my neighborhood, too :lol: )

No no no, it was pretty funny. Like one of those surreal moments where you think, Is this really my life, or did I walk into a Zach Braff movie? Garden State, LOL, I've actually driven away with the gas pump still attached to my car before, they don't break off.

I actually have someone like that who lives on my block too. Kept trying to hit on me at our last garage sale. I kept thinking, like, "Dude, you're not double-0-fucking seven, your a very old, very obese Filipino man. I'm not gonna turn around and see your creepy smile as you ogle my ass an be like 'O, me so ho-ney, take me!' because life does not happen like in the p0rn0s." Now that I think about it, I believe he may have been one of the frequent renters at the shop I used to work at. Just further proof that proof that p0rn warps men's views of reality.

I have to ask what time it was because my friend and I went to CVS late at night and holy shit are there weird people.

The thing is, it was only ten o'clock. I swear I see less creepies when I do my weekly shopping at three in the morning.

I'm not talking tattoos and mohawks, because I don't consider those people weird. Hell, that pretty much describes a bunch of my friends.

Those are 'normals' to me. When I'm at a club on one of thier Industrial nights, we try to steer clear of "the creepy person with a tie."

No, people who look slightly normal, but you know that there is something off about them and then they look at you and do something, be it stare at you for ten whole minutes without blinking or just start to run off the second they realize you've noticed them, that send off warning bells in your head.

You obviously know exactly what I'm talking about.

Yeah, late night shoppers must be a whole different breed. Maybe they don't get out much. But, what does that say about me, then? I rarely leave my dorm room, especially if its the weekend.

I'm reclusive too. But with all these creepies around, can you blame us??? Srsly!