Click Here!

Men's Clothing

Hmmm...well, there are a few designers who do kinda weird things for men. I don't know if they'll be exactly what you're looking for, but I can give you the links to their sites.

Thom Browne I'm pretty sure there were skirts of some kind in this collection. Actually, this website may be useful to you. It has a list of various designers and their collections. You can also try New York Fashion. Both of these will probably have the same designers. I would check out Ann Demeulmeester, she had some weird hat/fringe/flower thing going on in Vogue.

Also, you may want to just look at more well-known designers like Versace, Etro, or D&G (I think they had a lot of plaid in their fall collection...). Even though their clothes are somewhat more...normal, they sometimes have little elements that you could take for your own. I don't know if your library would have any cutting-edge, outrageous fashion magazines, but I'm sure that you could probably find something at the bookstore. I would take a pen and paper with me and write down designers' names and try looking them up online instead of buying a whole bunch of magazines.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Here is a link to some cutting edge fashions,

http://www.style-arena.jp/harajuku/2008/04/e_w4.htm

I do hope this is what your were after. It's mostly girls, but there are some men too. Here is a link to the cover of a book called fresh fruits it is a fashion book and has many good photos of men and girls in really crazy outfits that they make themselves mostly.

http://kawaii.vox.com/library/book/6a00c22...2a0fe3604a.html

Edited by Raphaella

Guest Zyx

how? wtf? those clothes don't make sense at all. I get how clothes can be beautiful and sexy and stuff.

But this is just "look, someone I don't know made this but it's weird so it must be good"-bullshit.

I'd show you some nice clothes but it seems no one makes them >_>

So maybe I'll learn how to make clothes just to prove a point, become rich and famous maybe.

Your right, some of them don't make any sense. Like the clown guy, wtf??? But for my purposes, for inspiration for my story, I'm looking for crazy. As most cosplayers know, more than half the stuff in manga doesn't look as cool when translated into real life.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but I think this link may help anybody who stumbles upon this page.

http://lookbook.nu/ <-- it's like a massive inspirational fashion look book. Both Genders, all kinds of styles of clothes. :)