Click Here!

HMH Harry, his Mother and his Harem

Guest Lhazarus

Guest Lhazarus

Hey, this is a challenge for anyone who's willing to take it.

Basic idea:

Lily trains Harry into becoming a perfect seducer in order to influence the Pureblood heiresses and make things change in the wizarding worlds

The premise:

Lily wasn't there when Voldemort attacked godric's hollow and survived along with her son. After the death of her husband she becomes determined to change the wizarding world by any means possible.

After a year or so she realizes that the most efficient way to do truly get rid of the pureblood agenda is to influence the next generation of purebloods.

To do so she trains her son to be a seducer in order to gain the heiresses' trust, friendship and love when he goes to hogwarts.

The begining of the story:

It depends on you but you must write at least one chapter about Harry's training.

Elements that must be present into the challenge:

-Harry is the central character but you can switch o other point of views.

-Dominant Harry.

-Harry/Lily.

-Even if they are lovers, Lily still is a loving mother and acts like one towards him.

-No angst please.

-Harry is in a very good physical and intellectual shape, very well endowed and is already experienced in bed before his first year.

-Harry does not get along with the male purebloods and Malfoy is still a cunt.

Elements that I'd like to appear but that you can ignore.

-His harem is not limited to pureblood girls by any means so you can include Harry/Hermione,Harry/Tonks,...

-His training was also provided by Apolline Delacour helped by her twin daughters Gabrielle and Fleur who are of the same age as Harry and who will be his firsts love interests.

-Lily did not just trained him but also gave him some potions in order for him to be sexually active from an early age or make his cum addictive or his scent attractive to women.

-Harry can give some modiying potions to his girls so that they feed only on cum....

-His lovers are his equals even if he is dominant in bed (but if you want he can make them his slaves or whatever).

-I would prefer a Multi-chaptered fic. With around 3000-4000 words per chapter, so that there's at least one lemon in each chapter.

-Plot is prefered. But that is up to you.

I hope that someone will take this challenge.

If you know some fics which are follows the same lines that the description please link it in this thread.

Also if you were inspired by this please link you story below so I can read it as well as those who com on this page.

Thank you in advance if you managed to read everything on top.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I would like to read this. If someone has attempted this or found something similar, please share the link.

If no one has attempted this, I hope someone does.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.