Click Here!

Code Geass

NinjaGaijin

• 3 months later...

Some of us are watching the legit English dub (which is exceptionally well-done, incidentally). I'm afraid I won't be able to accomodate your taste for R2 fanfic until it debuts in the US. That said, I can provide you with the following:

Hypothermia (Shirley / Lelouch)

Be My Knight (Euphemia / Suzaku)

I know this comes 5 months after your original post, but enjoy!

P.S. Anyone who gives me spoilers will be shot. ^^

Edited by archangelm127

• 9 months later...
So... anyone here watch Code Geass?

The series had just aired its 2nd season and it has lots of delectable female and male characters, prime fanfic fodder... so why haven't more people write in this fandom?

Let's start the discussion.

I like to call it Code Guess, guesswhat??? for damn if I can figure out what going on,,, The characters are all very pretty, but they seem constantly doing each other in for various obscure political reasons and of course... even though they are related in some way. And they all wear those anime required armored flying suits Sometimes. And Mr Purple eyes with the red wings inside... acts like the hero one minute and the bad guy the next... so which way is he going up or down...now the little bugger is the head honcho of the empire and wants to take over the world??? Yeah and daddy and Mummy were demented pieces of work too, I would have wacked'em too! And the little psycho fake bro, was homocidal brat... hope he stays real dead!

My two favorite characters are the gray-haired gay scientist and the hot foxy chinese guy with long black hair, Lalouche is totally confusing and that so is that constant-turncoat twitchy Japanese Knight of the empire Kurogi. And that cold hearted immortal greenhair bitch, god knows what she up to.

I was angery that Lalouche killed his girlfriend when her memory came back, for that was just not very nice!!!

So would anyone care to try to explain this anime it to me, I do love the art work, but some of characters are really sick pieces of work... Is this a bazaar fantasy a sick byproduct of DeathNote, where everybodies a evil naughty loser??? OOH! DEathNote what have you spawned???

A Deeply confused Cal, HELP!!!! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.