Click Here!

Tuxedo Mask the Harem Master

Guest Harem lover 26

Guest Harem lover 26

I am surprised there not more sailor moon harem stories. However there are no fic where Tuxedo Mask has made a harem out the sailor Scouts anywhere on this site, I would right it myself but I am busy with my other work.

In this story Mamoru/Darien is very rich and the hair to a entertainment group (idols and dvds). Somehow a great lust comes over him (i'll leave the why up to you) and he wants to make all the sailor his sex slaves.

All the scouts are boy crazy ditzes so they fall for him very easily.

Here are some example scenarios on why the fall.

Sailor Moon: She's hopelessly in love with Mamoru and becase putty in his hands after he buys her a sexy dress takes her to dinner in a fancy restaurant and finally to a love hotel. She finds that she likes the idea of her friends in Mamoru harem becase she loves them too and wants to explore lesbian sex with them.

Sailor Venus: Mamoru and Usagi find her on a train in a sluty outfit and when they talk to her she explains that because she is very lonely and her Sailor Scout duties keep her from have a boyfriend so she hope to at least to have some one night stands. Mamoru and Usagi then have a three-way with her.

Sailor Mercury: She wonders way her friends are so eager to do be Mamoru sex slaves so Mamoru say that she needs some experience it herself to learn way. always wanting to learn new things she agrees.

Sailor Uranus and Neptune: Mamoru say that the two of them are just afraid of sex with a man and dares them to face there fear.

Hope someone takes this on

• 2 months later...
Guest kazeuma

I agree there are not many Tuxedo Mask x the Scouts - if you exclude True Sailor Io 's "Broken".

If you havn't read "Broken" please don't, there is not much seduction there.

I would love to see him seduce a scout other than Usagi (may be Makoto or Rei), a scout seduce him other than Usagi (may be Minako or Ami),

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.