Click Here!

My struggles of writing a Fanfic

Greetings to you all,

After 4 years of lurking on adultfanfiction. I'm now a member to this forum and the adultfanfic site as well.

I've always been interested in having the time to write out my own thoughts, ideas, and imaginations. I want to write to express my support for such. These were always on my head, but I have a problem, I can't find the time or have enough bravery to publish those ideas in fear of receiving flames or being infamous for them.

I'll admit, I LOVE Crossover shippings, If it really makes sense (like similarities, dark/light complex, in character, etc.) It gives me the expression to say, "they're meant to be!" (That's how crazy I can get, hehe) I always get these ideas on how a particular couple (whether it's crossover or in-series) would interact with each other (and how they'd end up in bed together *if you know what I mean*)

I also back away from writing these ideas because I doubt my english skills. I'm still working on my grammar and using correct sentence structures and learning more vocabulary as I'm not really strong with them. I had a history of using weak english back in elementary school which made me end up taking Speech Therapy until 5th grade. I think that's probably why I doubted on writing, but I feel that I'm now ready to move forward.

Now you see, I'm afraid to admit on which crosspair I'm writing an erotica fic on (I'm excited about it though) but I would be really thankful if I could find someone here to review my fic (unfinished but I'm getting there) and check for any errors such grammar and character development errors. And if possible, find more ideas on how to make my fic better. I do hope to find them soon enough.

Please let me know if I sound confusing, I'll be taking an English 101 course in the spring semester, so I'm excited to finally polish my skills.

Thank you for accepting me in this forum, and I'm grateful to meet you all :D

xoxo

Emma Fraise