Click Here!

request : Hinata dominating Naruto

Guest rem

So here is my request : naruto is hokage and married to sakura but they never had sex because sakura is still in love with sasuke and cheating on naruto with him. She just married naruto for privilèges as hokage's wife. naruto doesn't know he is cheated on.

meanwhile hinata who is still in love with naruto finds a scroll that allows her to mindcontrol anyone in a sex slave. she uses it on naruto and they have sex ( basically naruto turns into a sex slave when a trigger word is said by hinata and afterwards doesn't remember what happened). at some point naruto uses kage bunshin to gangbang his mistress. after a week of being hinata's sex slave, naruto breaks the control and remembers everything thanks to the kyuubi. while he enjoyed what he did with hinata, he is still in love with sakura and decides to tell her everything.when he goes to find her, she is being fucked by sasuke. angry, naruto divorces and goes to hinata. he tells her that the mindcontrol no longer works and when she tries to apologize, he tells her that he discovered that he enjoyed being with her as her sex slave. they marry and in their intimacy, hinata dominates her lover with naruto enjoying it

• 2 months later...

After searching, there is no fic like the one i asked so who would be interested? also naruto is very well endowed more than sasuke but sakura doesn't give a damn because she is only attracted to sasuke

Do you even know how to internet? You do know FFN and AFF aren't the only place for fanfiction right? And I'm not talking about ficwad, mediaminer, or some other lesser known site. I would link you the story directly but i will not post links unless they are hosted on AFF out of respect for the mods and the community here.

Guest asdfsdv

Do you even know how to internet? You do know FFN and AFF aren't the only place for fanfiction right? And I'm not talking about ficwad, mediaminer, or some other lesser known site. I would link you the story directly but i will not post links unless they are hosted on AFF out of respect for the mods and the community here.

There are other ways to be helpful without posting a link, giving the name of the story or author for example. Stop being a cunt.

• 1 month later...
Guest Constant-state-of-chagrin

I'd love to write this :) I'm a loyal fan-fiction fan for over five years now and I am totally ready to write my own shit but sadly I have had writers block recently and it has prevented me from getting started. With your permission to use this idea I'd love to write this for you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Guest_Constant-state-of-chagrin can I ask if you have start write it yet

I'm sorry, I gave up on it in the summertime. You should ask raginspeed to write it. He's very good at these types of fiction.

ya and she ask you to pay her

Well, obviously I won't be doing that because it's not my story request and I will never pay money for a fic commission. I guess we're SOL for the time being. Maybe'll get written sometime next year.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.