Click Here!

Ash's Adventure: Poképhiliac journey

Guest Guest-Draynuy

Guest Guest-Draynuy

The principe is simple, it's to write a retold of the anime (with mix of the manga and the game if you wish) but with a différent context and with a more or less heavy presence of sex, poképhiliac and pairing.

For the context, Ash meet Anabel when they are 8 and a great frienship begin. This frienship cause Ash to be more reflective and Anabel more bold. When Ash begin his journey Anabel is his principal et permanent partner. The journey begin when the child are 12 thus the puberty begin too.

For the poképhilie, the pokemons are being with intelligence nearly or supérior to humanity but with instinc too so they have heat, in the nature pokemon couple with other pokemon but when they are captured, primo their heat are more frequent and secondo it's directed toward their trainer even when they have a mate (it's shared then). So the poképhilie is courant in the pokéworld but non necessary told about thus when Ash and Anabel begin their journey, they learn of the pokephilie bit per bit.

For information:

-When in poképhiliac relation the perso are generaly bi but Ash is straith with other human.

-The first and principal pairing is Ash / Anabel

-When in Vermillion city, Ash and Anabel are rejoined by Dawn (or Serena), it's the second principal pairing together with Anabel/ the girl chosen. The other choice might rejoin at later date.

-Other pairing with Ash are possible but must be short in time.

-The story should not only be sex oriented, scenario must also be present.

-Leaf remplace Anabel in the battle Tower of the Frontier brain.

• 3 months later...
Guest Draynuy

A redo with I hope a more correct english and a context better analized.

Ash and his pokephilous journey.

First and more important I would like a fic with plot and the occasional smut, not the contrary and certainly not just a smut filled fic.

The principle is simple I would like a retold of the anime mixed the game, the manga and a bit UA from your imagination but in a world where the pokephilia is common but not necessary makes public a bit per modesty and a bit for the initiation and experiment of the kids. In reason of the frequent pokephilia of the seasoned trainer, the minimal age to begin a journey is regulated to 14-15 year old.

The sexual maturity of the pokemons is explicated like this:

-none of the baby pokemons are physiologically and mentally mature to act sexually.

-The pokemons with three stade are at the first stade in infancy and incapable to act sexually; after the first evolution in the adolescence and their libido is unstable and vary with their grow and other factor; at the final stade of evolution they are in the adulthood and their libido are controlled according to their need (wild) and or desire (tamed).

-The pokemons without evolution mature like a human, sometimes a bit more quickly.

-The pokemons with a unique evolution mature too like a human but their evolution bypass one stage i.e. a goupix in his infancy will be in his adolescence after evolution.

-In the wild the pokemons follow a cycle of heat and other rule proper to their species. After capture a pokemon tends to start to mate for the pleasure.

-In the wild and in a reserve/ranch the pokemon mate amongst themselves but in presence of their trainer, the tamed pokemons prefer to mate with the later.

-Some pokemons have not the physiology to mate and their mechanism of reproduction is unknow. Currently only the pokemons with a physiology a minimum animals or human are knows to mate.

-The use of Mega-evolution in a sexual intercourse is strongly discouraged; the boost that the pokemon feel is not controllable.

For Ash I would like this accommodation:

-His unique permanent companion must be Serena or Anabel or Dawn. One of these girls must be there from the beginning of his journey and must be his best friend, mate and love interest.

-Ash and his mate can travel with other character and they can fuck with other human but they are the unique constancy for each other in their love life.

-Ash is straight in his relation with human but is bi in his relations with his pokemon.

-Ash must having another starter (but not necessary a common starter) additionally to Pikachu

Other details:

Please, you must be logic with the relation size between a trainer and his pokemon, the physiology of the pokemon and their type when you imagine a physical relation between a human and a pokemon. I’m sure that Ash can stimulate Pikachu and in return but I don’t think that a penetration is possible.

Also sometimes the size of the pokemon that is show in the pokemon must be the average size at the evolution, in the anime you can see an adult who travel on the back of a pidgeott so the pidgeott must be a last 2 meter tall and not 1.50 meter.

Finally I would like if someone respond to this challenge to read a fic at the level of Solaceon Daycare's Excellent Adventures with just more plot but it excludes not the occasional chapter that is just a long lemon. Also for the straighter author, I don’t mind if you chose to just imagine a harem full female for Ash but I hope for one good story with a semi bi Ash.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.