Click Here!

Highschool of the Dead (Straight Shota) (Not Pokemon related)

Tonberry101

First of all Takashi should be about 13 and the rest should be their usual age. Second this is a slight cross-over idea instead of having Kohta and Alice (mind you I like the characters) join. Replace Kohta with Housen Ryofu(make her the gun crazy character) from Ikkitousen cause she is just awesome and I think she would fit in just fine. Next Alice is replaced by Sayoko Bizen from the Slut Girl hentai manga cause her looks and personality just makes an impression. These two girls are two of my favorite sexy characters if you don't like them replace them with someone you like just no lolis or pettankos. As for an idea as to why Takashi is at the High School in the beginning my suggestion is sneaking over to have lunch with Rei and then proceed from there. Then the first sex scene should take place in Shizuka's freind's house and then at Saya's place. Needless to say after young Takashi takes charge and saves them the women want to tease him and eventually bed him.

On a side note if you can twist a straight shota tale of either Ikkitousen or Slut Girl I would also appreciate that.

If you like /SS/ (straight shota) then check out my other ideas they are all /SS/.

For those of you who wonder why this post is in the Pokemon section its quite simple I didn't realize it was in this section when I posted it and I have no idea how to move it, if someone does know how I can move it to the anime section please let me know.

Edited by Tonberry101

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.