Click Here!

Love Hina (Straight Shota)

Tonberry101

I had this idea for a while then I found a story on Fanfiction.net called "Kid Keitaro" by rincewind1990(check it out) which helped develop the idea (mainly character personalities). First of all Keitaro needs to be about 13 yrs old just getting into girls and he has the same innocence and likability as in Kid Keitaro. Keep everyone the same age as in the manga except Shinobu, Sarah, and Su and make them the age they are in the end during Keitaro's wedding (so college bound age). Keitaro moves to Hinata So to go to a nicer prominent School and while he is there inherits Hinata So. The women each gradually bed Keitaro (take some ques from KK it was well written) I would like Haruka(his aunt) and Mitsune to get first dibs on him and eventually when his older sister Kanako comes to live with them gets in on it. Soon everyone warms up to him and his cuteness(truthfully I think he would look close to Negi from Negima just different hair) just keep to the characters personalities if you can. If you can integrate Motoko's sister Tsuruko feel free to also feel free to use any combinations of my ideas just no lolis please.

If you like /SS/ (straight shota) then check out my other ideas they are all /SS/.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.