Click Here!

Fate/Stay Night Three(or more)somes

Guest Guest

Don't see a reason why they'd make another homunculus, since there's already three there. Unless they were intending to use her to mess with him in some way, in which case, probably not a long lasting one. Hell, maybe a Miyu or Kuro homunculus, just to really drive home the horrible "either have sex with this little girl, or we kill her and make you watch" villainy, only to reveal that, whoops, she's not really a little girl.

Could actually see it starting with Illya pretending to also be a prisoner captured by the "evil" Master, and they get "forced" to have sex. Then the reveal, he passes out/gets put to sleep, only to wake up with his head in someone's lap/chest and Archerko riding him.

1. Hm what might the "evil" Master who "forces" them to have sex look like? Like a man or woman or what? How might Ilya describe the Master's body?

2. What do you think Archerko might be wearing when Shirou wakes up to her riding him? I'm wondering if she might be wearing something similar to this in looks, with her breasts stretching out the black "shirt" portion tightly (I'm assuming the armor might be more flexible than you first think due to being a future material and all) while wearing black thighhighs or something with no panties. Do you think her midriff would look toned or something? Do you think Shirou might do something like squeeze Archerko's breasts through the thin, flexible armor and how do you think the armor/shirt material and breasts would feel to Shirou when he's squeezing them?

If you're wondering why I'm talking about clothes during sex, well to me somehow I feel fucking with clothes can look even more erotic than just being purely naked. Don't know why, that's just how I sorta feel.

2a. How tight would Archerko feel to Shirou when she's riding him in your opinion?

2b. Would it be Leysritt, wearing her maid outfit, who'd be pressing her breasts against Shirou's head? What do you think the material of the black part covering her chest would feel like? How tight would it be on her chest you think? Do you think her breasts would be perky or sag?

What would Shirou notice about Leysritt's chest when it's pressing against his head? Of Archerko, Ilya, and herself would Leysritt's breasts be the softest?

Hm might Leysritt be able to breastfeed Shirou perhaps? Like her breasts contain milk?

Considering her capabilities, would Leysritt possibly have a toned body?

3. Hm what kind of sex things might Shirou get involved in if he's in a threesome with Nero Alter and a Jeanne Alter? What fun things might they do together with Shirou on a bed, isolated from everyone else with just the three of them together, alone? Would Shirou be enjoying their ministrations? Would they be femdomming him?

What do you think the personalities of Nero Alter and Jeanne Alter would be?

And what do you think Nero Alter's Saber Bride costume would look like? Something like this, just being black instead of white? What might Nero Alter do with her Bridal costume on Shirou?

EDIT: Unfortunately the image is just Saber Alter cosplaying as Nero but still imagine if that was Nero Alter for the sake of the question.

Nero Alter:
LP9n1ib.jpgk4YNjpA.jpg

Jeanne Alter:
ujtelkH.jpg

4. Here's a bit of a weird threesome: Shirou fucks both Shirouko and Dark Shirouko at the same time. Yes I'm wondering what it would be like for Shirou, assuming you handwave away the whole "fucking my alternate female/male self" issue, to fuck his alternate, gender swapped selves assuming all 3 were lustful enough to fuck each other no problem. What I'm wondering is what might Shirouko and Dark Shirouko do together on Shirou with Dark Shirouko using some of her powers and such? What things could they get together to do? If you look at the pictures, you'll note they have the same looks, so yes this is like a Saber & Saber Alter together thing.

Shirouko:
jaMnZnp.jpg

Dark Shirouko:
isDaZJq.jpg

Now while I do say "Dark Shirouko" here she'd be more like the Dark Sakura you see in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia or gag/h-doujins where she's less "destroy the world" and more "You're gonna get punished!". As in she doesn't carry the horrible emotional baggage and such that Dark Sakura has but is more like the Dark Sakura in FHA.

Though what do you think Shirouko's personality would be like from the image shown? And what do you think Dark Shirouko's personality would be like from what you see in the image of her?

Do you think Shirou might end up tightly sandwiched between both Shiroukos?

Edited by warellis

• 2 weeks later...

1. Doesn't need to be anything. Just a voice in the shadows, threatening them.

2. Probably not anything, since she's a Servant and can just magic stuff on when she needs it. If she's wearing something closer to what Kuro wears, she could easily slide the bottom portion away to stick his dick in side her. She'd probably be in good shape since she became a hero and doesn't have the kind of skills Saber does. Something like Mikasa from Attack on Titan.

2a. I could see her being good at body manipulation, so she could be as tight as she wants, and control her vagina really well.

2b. Leysritt or Illya, someone with bigger breasts. Probably something soft and classy, considering the Einzbern money. Perky, since, you know, magic homunculus.

Leysritt, definitely. Archerko's would be comparitively small and super sensitive, Illya's would be a middle ground, Leysritt definitely biggest and softest. It probably wouldn't be too hard to make modifications so she could lactate, given enough prana, so, tantric rituals abound. And since she's got magic going on, I'd imagine her as soft, fleshy, curvy without being fat, but not really toned.

3. Nero, egotistical, demanding worship and love. Jeanne trying to get the sinners to repent and accept God or something. The sex is just a convenient method. Nero probably dommes both of them.

4. Obvious reason being a contract. If Dark Shirouko is like Dark Sakura, she has an unlimited supply of prana to draw from, so perfect to use. Since part of the theme of FSN is people who are too similar not getting along, they'd have frustrated angry alternate sex. Not full-on hate-sex, but very close. Dark would be trying to corrupt the other two as much as possible. Possibly like Kiara's final form from CCC, where instead of All the World's Evil, she's contracted to All the World's Desire.

2b. Eh I don't know. I do believe you're correct on Leysritt's breasts but since she is a homunculus designed for combat, I wouldn't be surprised if the Einzberns gave her some muscle and such. Yes one can use magecraft in place of physical power for lifting weapons but considering how heavy her halberd is, I'd assume Leysritt actually does have some tone and muscle to her, along with her huge, soft breasts. She's probably like Kotomine or Shirou in that she uses Reinforcement in addition to her physical strength to lift and use her halberd.

Hm how might Ilya, Archerko, or Leysritt wake up Shirou from sleep? Might the three use different sex methods to wake him up pleasurably?

EDIT: I could imagine Shirou getting addicted to paizuri from Leysritt. Do you think that might happen in that scenario?

Also how do you imagine Ilya, Archerko, Leysritt, and Sella are at kissing?

2c. Might Leysritt get addicted to sex with Shirou so that practically almost every morning Shirou wakes up to Leysritt giving him a titjob and seemingly trying to suck out his semen straight from his balls?

2d. How might Sella's tsundereness manifest itself during sex with Shirou? I'd assume part of her would definitely not have a problem with fucking Shirou's brains out and I'm wondering how long does it take before Shirou is pushed up against a wall by her and is suddenly feeling her tongue halfway down his throat. :D

Hm will it be a short time before Leysritt, Sella, Archerko, & Ilya are all sleeping in the same bed with Shirou? All clinging and wrapping themselves around him until he's buried in between their bodies?

3. I don't know, wouldn't Jeanne Alter possibly help Nero Alter femdom Shirou? I guess I imagine Jeanne Alter to sorta act like here, that perhaps her Alter form may be someone who is less chaste and proactive herself in sex and dominance. What do you think the sex would be like if Jeanne Alter was more dominant as well? Would Nero Alter and Jeanne Alter work together in domming Shirou or would it be like a battle of the doms, who gets to femdom Shirou more? How hard would Nero Alter and Jeanne Alter's sucking during blowjobs be you think?

Heh would Shirou fall asleep or wake up to being tightly sandwiched by both Jeanne Alter and Nero Alter? Might they sexually wake him up from slumber?

4. Truth be told, I don't think Shirou would be so antagonistic toward Shirouko, and maybe Dark Shirouko. The reason he was antagonistic toward Archer is that even though Archer was in the shape of the hero Shirou desired to be, his belief and philosophy of rejecting his ideal were the opposite of Shirou's ideal to save everyone. Essentially Shirou was antagonistic toward Archer because he was essentially seeing himself spit on the ideals that defined his philosophy. As for Kirei, the antagonism is more because of the difference in what they use to fill their emptiness. For Shirou it's trying to make others happy and saving people that fills his void while for Kirei it's trying to make others unhappy and cause them to suffer that fills his void. Yes they're both empty, and in that Shirou does find some connection with Kirei but their ultimate ideal on how to fill that emptiness is what causes them to be enemies.

I think with Shirouko because both she and Shirou would possibly have the same idea and philosophy to save everyone they'd actually get along well. I think even Dark Shirouko may actually be sorta similar to Shirou & Shirouko in personalitye. Look at Saber Alter, she was still loyal and honorable, just that she was now with an evil master that she showed her loyalty to. So truth be told I don't really think there would be hatesex or anything among the three. Maybe their sex is less antagonistic when fucking each other. Of course the corruption thing sounds hot.

Hm what do you imagine Shirouko's personality to be like? I've seen some people believe she's the Manic Pixie Dream Girl type in personality, possibly paired up with her ideal on saving everyone. In fact she might even be a magical girl. So what might the sex be like if there was like antagonism toward each other like I mentioned in my answer above? Like might Shirouko and Dark Shirouko possibly capture Shirou for sex or something? Like maybe Dark Shirouko somehow convinces Kaleido Edge that Shirou needs to be captured for "punishment" or something and they need to use their bodies to help punish him? If so what differences in technique or sex might either girl employ on Shirou? Like any differences during blowjobs?

Actually I'm wondering if Shirouko/Kaleido Edge might already be corrupted and working with Dark Shirouko by the time Shirou runs into both. Like her corruption has made her more lustful and sex obsessed. If so how might both try to corrupt him together? What do you think they might do to corrupt him?

Kaleido Edge Shirouko image:
359CZ.jpg

4b. You mention Dark Shirouko and a contract. Hm with Shirouko and Dark Shirouko possibly having a contract what might they do with it with Shirou? What might they try to use their contract for in regards to Shirou you think?

Edited by warellis

• 1 month later...

2b. Leysritt, very slow and lazy with how she does things. She's built for comfort, not speed, so kissing, warm, tender, slow, and waking up, something like a leisurely blowjob/paizuri. Archerko is aggressive and needy, wanting as much of Shirou as she can get since she expects to disappear and never really got her Shirou. So aggressive, passionate, loving, and needy, probably wakes him with a kiss, then jumps to sexier things once he's awake. Illya is dominant, but inexperienced, so she's hesitant, but any mention of that or implication that she is nervous is responded to with immediate action. The type of girl who, her first time having sex, when it's suggested that if it hurts she should go slow or stop, immediately goes full on. She gets annoyed at Shirou still being asleep, since a servant should be awake before his master, and shoves him out of bed and makes him beg his way back in.

2c. Sure, why not? Could just be he wakes up to it for the fourth or fifth time and asksk why she keeps doing it, and the only answer is "I like it."

2d. Sella is equally as inexperienced as Illya. If Shirou takes control, she'll submit and get totally into it, otherwise she'll get annoyed with him. Waking him up, kind of like Illya, she thinks he should already be awake.

3. I guess Saber wound up being kind of angry and resentful about how her life turned out, so I suppose Jeanne could feel kind of similar. So resentful of her life as a holy maiden that she wants to get far away from that, and the first step is to ditch the maiden part. Even so, she's still limited to what she knew as a farm girl in 1400s France. So she'd be happy to top, but she'd have no idea what to do once she was there. So I guess she'd wind up being Nero's apprentice of debauchery, leading to things like Nero instructing Jeanne in some act, Jeanne demonstrating on Shirou, Nero criticizing her and showing her how to do it RIGHT, then forcing her to do it over and over again until it meets her standards. At some point, Shirou probably passes out with Jeanne doing something to him under Nero's watchful gaze, then wakes up in the exact same situation a few hours later.

4. Points are made in FSN about people who are too similar without being exactly the same having friction with each other. Plus, there'd be some differences in how they developed, because the idea of Kiritsugu telling an adopted DAUGHTER the same stuff he told Shirou is kind of crazy, given the issues he'd have about Illya. Plus how Illya would react to her dad "replacing" her with a daughter, considering how she felt about Shirou as it is. So I would figure issues, but still just frustrating each other because they agree about a lot of things but disagree about others, and generally being tsundere towards each other.

For Dark Shirouko, I'd think more along the lines of Dark Sakura, so repressed issues and anger would get less repressed. I could definitely see an Archer kind of anger over wanting to save people and nobody doing anything about this messed up child, leading into a decision to live and love selfishly. Then that extends to Shirou and Shirouko, because she sees them as extensions of herself.

Acting generally peppy sounds reasonable, trying to make people happy by seeming happy. I'd say Dark is slow, quiet, and sensual, while Shirouko is faster, louder, and just brighter in general. Dark's whole idea is "teach them to love themselves by forcing them to love me." Shirouko gets in on that if she meets Dark first.

4b. I was just thinking in terms of why they would have sex. Forming a contract is the easiest Nasu answer, since it's why Shirou and Rin had sex in UBW.

1. I'm wondering, if Shirou was dropped into the Monster Girl Encyclopedia universe, and somehow got beaten, and possibly fucked, by the mummies at a pharaoh's ruin, how long would it be before Shirou is taken to the oharaoh and seeing this scene before his eyes? Well perhaps minus the girtabilu and sandworm.

Assuming he is captured by several mummies do you think they'd first fuck his brains out before taking him before the Pharaoh and Anubis (alternate image) and Sphinx? And what would he think of the Pharaoh and her two servants, the Anubis & Sphinx? How long do you think it'd take for the Pharaoh and her servants, including the mummies, to join in and pounce on Shirou to turn it into an orgy?

How do you think the Pharaoh, Anubis, Sphinx, and Mummies would start their sex with Shirou?

The Shirou of Miyu's world helped her escape to the main Prisma-verse, at the cost of getting captured by the Ainsworths. They chose to keep him alive and imprisoned in their dungeon for some reason, probably for the purposes of interrogation. And frankly, there's too much sexual tension between him and Angelica. So, having caused the loss of their Holy Grail and the Gilgamesh card, he is held for punishment. Angelica, Beatrice, and the Sakura working for the Ainsworths regularly go down there to make use of him. Beatrice justifies it to herself in spite of her devotion to Julian by saying Shirou is just a convenient dick to fuck, and that it doesn't matter if there's no feelings behind it. Angelica is just all over establishing dominance and proving her superiority, constantly telling him that every time they have sex, he's closer to betraying Miyu. Plus, once she gets Rin and Luvia and does the soul swappping thing, she uses their controlled bodies, to degrade them as nothing but possessions. Sakura aims to fuck him until he loves her more than Miyu. Where the other ideas had more going all directions, this is more just the 3 females using Shirou, and sometimes using him at the same time. Final, darker option: when Miyu gets captured, before telling Shirou, one of them goes and blindfolds him and gags Miyu, telling him there's a special surprise, and telling Miyu if she doesn't cooperate, they'll kill Shirou. The girl forces Miyu to fuck Shirou, while he just believes it's the same old story he's used to. Then when they've finished (not just once, but until neither of them can continue), Miyu gets the gag removed and Shirou gets the blindfold removed, only for him to realize that the sex he's enjoyed most in his life was his little sister, desperately fucking him to save his life, with tears running down her face. Yeah, that part came from a dark place.

I mostly included Sakura because if there are senpai dickings going on, and she can, she will be a part of it. Plus, eh, why not, she doesn't need much character for what I imagined. For Beatrice, no, there is no sexual tension there. Because all of Shirou's foe yay is directed at Angelica, and because for Beatrice...well, you don't feel sexual tension with a toilet, do you? That's her view. Step 1)Think about Julian. Step 2)Get horny. Step 3)Try masturbating. Step 4)Get frustrated because just fingers don't work well enough and there's no civilization around to get a vibrator or something. Step 5)Remember there's a guy chained up in the basement that nobody really cares that much what you do with. Step 6)Use the new dildo they keep in the dungeon. Repeat. Sakura and Angelica acknowledge they have a purpose to what they're doing related to Shirou, even if it's just breaking him in the way they want. Beatrice has no motive related to him. He's just a convenient way of scratching an itch without any emotional attachment, so, in her mind, she's not "betraying her Julian-sama." To give an idea, she might get irritated at Sakura and Angelica for using Shirou too much, just like you might get angry at roommates for hogging the only toilet in the apartment. Plus she would probably be the only one to do the thing with Miyu, since she's a sadistic little bitch who would enjoy Shirou and Miyu's suffering.

Well I'll have to say this about who was that Berserker: you were COMPLETELY RIGHT!

wjhtYZU.jpg

PlPqjMI.jpg

63JiZas.jpg

IIsYdIt.jpg

VqPUycs.jpg

So after seeing what Sakura looks like in that Berserker outfit, well my dick became like steel! So considering what you wrote in the quotes above, can you imagine Angelica and Sakura both working together to wear and break down Shirou's resistance to them through lots and lots of tight double paizuri? Because both Angelica's Gilgamesh outfit and Sakura's Lancelot outfit do expose more than enough of their skin and chests I could imagine both working together on him while wearing their outfits.

What differences might be noted about Angelica's chest vs. Sakura's chest? I know Angelica is, IIRC, bigger than Sakura in the chest department I believe. But what other differences might be noted? Like would Angelica's breasts be firmer or denser or would both Sakura and Angelica have soft breasts?

Hm would not only Sakura but also Angelica be kissing him a lot? What differences do you imagine there would be in their kissing styles?

How would describe both Lancelot!Sakura and Angelica's bodies? Like would both be toned or fit while having large, soft breasts?

Do you think there would be differences in their blowjobs and paizuri? Like would their sucking be different for example. Angelica and Sakura I mean. What about when they're fucking him, what differences might be noted between Angelica and Sakura as they fuck his brains out to break him?

Edited by warellis

1. Probably not long, if the pharaoh is supposed to be the unquestioned ruler. Depends on if they'd get punished for it.

There'd probably be some interest, just because Shirou would be stubborn enough to put up some resistance to whatever they did. Especially with the Anubis trying to control him cooking. And he'd be awful at dealing with the Sphinx's questions.

Pharaoh demands service, since she is his ruler. The others just jump him, straight out.

...Not so much working together, with how Sakura's been acting. She'd probably sooner attack Angelica than work together with her if Angelica got near senpai.

Not that that would necessarily stop Angelica.

Physically, Angelica's got the same kind of doll thing going on as a homunculus, so some physical perfection ideal going on. Fit, strong, firm, and impossibly perky breasts. She only ever wears bras for decency, not because she needs them.

Sakura is as fit as a regularly active girl of her age, with her curves. Probably a bit softer than Angelica, more sag.

Sakura kisses him constantly. Like she's trying to rip his tongue out of her mouth with her own and steal the air out of his lungs. Angelica does it occasionally, just to rub in his powerlessness. Not often, though. That might imply some kind of romance, which is non-existent.

Fucking, Sakura is desperate and devoted. She is just all about satisfying Shirou, no matter how much he insists he doesn't want it. Crazy love, she wants him to enjoy it. Angelica is cold and dominating. She doesn't care if he enjoys it. It's actually preferable if he doesn't, since forcing him to cum even when he doesn't want to will reinforce his weakness and just break him down more.

• 4 weeks later...

Considering what you said about Angelica's chest - it having fit, strong, firm, and impossibly perky breasts - would it be like when Shirou's dick gets stuffed between her breasts, even without her pressing her breasts together, the firmness and impossible perkiness of her breasts causes him to feel like his dick is getting squeezed tightly in a warm, soft prison? And that's before she actually starts squeezing her breasts together.

What would it feel like for Shirou when Angelica actually starts squeezing her breasts together?

What do you imagine Angelica's paizuri and blowjobs being like?

Hmm do you think Angelica might try something like casting a spell on Shirou's dick so he can't cum until he begs for it? So like she's stroking and sucking and licking him while he's between her breasts and Shirou desperately wants to cum but can't due to the spell keeping him from cumming, so his dick is getting more and more sensitive until he's finally begging Angelica to let him cum? So when he does finally cum, it's more like a cumsplosion. I could see that being a useful way for Angelica to help break Shirou.

You mentioned for Angelica her kissing would be occasional, so during her kissing how would you imagine her kissing? Is she incredibly good at it or something due to her homunculus/doll nature?

Hm for kissing, do you think Angelica might start sorta enjoying them since if/when Shirou starts enjoying the kissing it signifies his resistance is breaking and that he's getting broken? I don't mean Angelica is enjoying it due to romance, but due to knowing and feeling Shirou's helplessness and powerlessness as he starts to enjoy any kisses and such? Like she's enjoying his patheticness I mean.

I could imagine Angelica possibly keeping up kisses just to feel Shirou's submission, knowing he's broken and enjoying it.

Edited by warellis

Generally, I figure everything she would do would wind up being similar in nature: technically skilled, befitting her doll nature; generally superior in nature, befitting the fact she uses Gilgamesh's card without getting possessed; and an unrelenting, unstoppable flood, like Gate of Babylon (meaning she won't stop until she gets what she wants).

Creator fiat says sure, there's something to do that in Gate of Babylon, and of course it would be useful. Although there probably is actually a legend from some culture that would produce a Noble Phantasm that causes that...

Kissing, same as everything else: technically proficient, even though she's inexperienced. Though there's no feeling to it, no kind of passion or even a sense that she's doing something of particular note. Like what fiction always says about robots playing music, she's just going through the motions, and Shirou knows it.

She's generally too detached to really start enjoying them like that, I'd say. Sakura would be ecstatic that senpai is finally showing how much he loves her back, and Beatrice would take sadistic joy from his breaking, and remind him every step of the way. Angelica would just recognize it as a sign that what she was doing was working, and continue on, trying to make more progress.

I was reading this Kancolle/FSN crossover story and it made me wonder what the story would be like if all the Servants there were Kancolle shipgirls. Considering Shirou's skill at cooking and cleaning along with his nice personality and kindness, how would Atago & Takao (another image) from Kantai Collection like him if they were staying with him? Would they be smothering him between them in no time considering his kindness and cooking skills? Would Shirou be getting to feel both Atago and Takao hug or press against him a lot together due to his kindness? Would Shirou walk into a scene looking like this soon or wouldhe be experiencing something like this pretty fast? Assuming two ship girl Servants could be summoned per Master I mean and he summoned them.

I've heard that Kongou would be the kind of ship girl to claim Shirou as quick as possible if she learned of him and his kindness and cooking skills. Do you think that's true?

Edited by warellis

I mean...neither of those two showed up in the anime, so I know like nothing about them other than appearance and what can be picked up from tv tropes. I would guess any ship girl that got summoned would automatically recognize their Master as the Admiral, and basically just go for them. Takao seems like she'd appreciate Shirou's hard work around the house, Atago would just be generally happy and clingy, I guess? There's basically nothing to go on.

Kongou...probably the same, she'd recognize him as Admiral and be all over him. If nothing else, Taiga would appreciate her for her english, I guess.

If nothing else, any of them would probably be more aggressive than any of the Fate girls

Not to any notable degree. Like, Rider in UBW has the one time she attacks someone and Shirou and Rin caught her, then she activates Blood Fort Andromeda and promptly gets her head punched 360 degrees around, without even doing anything of note other than activating it. That's still more than those 2 got.

I mean, I can't say about about Atago or Takao. But Kongou, having decided she loves the Admiral since before she first showed up, does things like blindly running into his office and glomping the first person she finds, and frequently and openly declares her love. Compare to Saber, who only accepted she loved Shirou after he stood up to Gilgamesh for her and convinced her that her time as king wasn't a mistake, Rin, who remains tsundere with relatively little dere even after figuring out she likes him, and Sakura, who...Sakura.

If it's a question of expressing their feelings, Kongou at least will do it openly, loudly, bluntly, and frequently. So yes, she would probably be more inclined to try to get in his pants, especially once she figured out she could justify it as a prana transfer.

• 1 month later...

1. So I've been looking at some images of Shirou x Fem Hakuno (Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, & Image 6) and it makes me wonder how a threesome with just Shirou, Fem Hakuno, & Nero would go? Because from what you've said about Nero she'd certainly help both have fun!

2. Regarding the Piratits x Rider x Shirou threesome idea I had, just with those three and no one else, how might Piratits and Rider start out seducing Shirou or pulling him into a threesome or whatever? No Saber or Rin or anyone, just Rider, Piratits, and Shirou.

Also I found out the whole "Piratits in Avalon" thing isn't actually true unfortunately. It was a mistranslation.

3. Been thinking about Tamamo x Shirou and I was talking with someone and he said that Tamamo's wifely duties with Shirou wouldn't involve cooking or anything but involve satisfying his urges. ;)

I'm imagining Tamamo is not the type to fuck her lover before marriage, because she wouldn't want to give away her purity before marriage.

So instead what she would do, because she would definitely want both the prana and to satisfy her dear husband-to-be, would be to give Shirou lots of blowjobs and paizuri in her normal outfit (http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1019072?tags=caster_%28fate%2Fextra%29) because doing so makes it look both regal and classy, elevating it to something both necessary and a fine art. Like maybe Shirou is preparing something in the kitchen and she's kneeling before him, sucking long and slow on his dick with both Shirou and Tamamo staring into each others eyes as she does so. Or maybe Shirou would be watching her ears and tail move hypnotically while she sucks him off. Or if they're in the bedroom she has Shirou lie back to enjoy himself while she sucks him off and uses her breasts to stroke him at the same time. This would also be in her normal outfit because it looks classy.

And of course Tamamo would be very skilled with her mouth and breasts. I think she would definitely suck Shirou dry through multiple blowjobs and paizuri because she needs the prana.

Of course what Shirou doesn't realize until at the end is she could've just used the Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu to top herself off at will. :lol:

I'm also imagining she's the type that would drag Shirou along for clubbing on like New Year's Eve, dressed in her CCC outfit (http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1725512?tags=caster_%28fate%2Fextra%29+kurikara), before leaving half an hour before midnight to spend some gentle alone time with Shirou.

As for during the day, she'd be wearing her casual outfit (http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1883796?tags=caster_%28fate%2Fextra%29) and telling people at Shirou's school he's her arranged husband.

Ooh maybe she was summoned first by Kiritsugu during the 4th Grail War, using the Mirror of Yata instead of Avalon for summoning a Servant, and of course tries to help mellow out Kiritsugu so he appreciates Iri more. I'm imagining Iri might try to pull Tamamo into a threesome with the understanding of "Well it was common for a lord to have consorts, was it not?" with Tamamo refusing because she wants to save herself for her special someone and cue Shirou 10 years later.

I wouldn't mind a story like that with Shirou & Tamamo, no Grail Wars or anything just somehow he summoned her and their relationship starts. Maybe he just somehow summons here even without the Grail and she finds him to be her special someone.

What else do you think might Tamamo do with Shirou?

Edited by warellis

• 5 weeks later...
Watching UBW has given me a desire for hurt/comfort style Shirou/Rin, kind of inspired that Mind of Steel Shirou/Ayako fic. Wading through the Grail mud, carrying Shinji, supplying Shirou with prana, all of it together took some toll on Rin. Nothing to threaten her life, long-term or short-term, but damage from the mud remains.

Namely, since she walked through it, with a jewel to protect her torso and keeping her arms away from the mud, damage to her legs. A catch here, a stumble there, a misstep every once in a while, and she's stopped participating in gym classes. All things most of her admirers ignore, but for Shirou, who knows the real Rin, it's obvious that something is wrong. Eventually, some incident pops up, he walks in on her in her room or the bath, and he finds out what Rin has been hiding.

She's made sure to have something covering her legs since the end of the Grail War. He thought it was just coincidence or modesty. But no, the mud burned and damaged and scarred. If she'd been at 100%, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but as is, she is, in her eyes, a scarred, mutilated wreck. She went from being proud of her entire being, with nothing about herself that she thought ugly, to hating what she could admit she'd once considered her best feature. Shirou disagrees with her opinion, and intends to show her his exact feelings on the matter.

Rin's legs are injured and horribly scarred by the Grail mud in UBW (think along the lines of Hanako from Katawa Shoujo's scars, just restricted to Rin's legs). She's been hiding the scars ever since, until Shirou found out. Now he's going to show her exactly how beautiful he thinks they still are.

Possibly extend the injuries to the point that Rin winds up needing a wheelchair and some level of constant help and care.

That would be a beautiful comfort fic to see. WAFF fics are always lovely. Yes for Shirou, Rin is far more than just her beautiful legs. If she would need a wheelchair, would other students, like say Ayako for example, possibly find out or something? And what about Sakura?

Would Saber be there as well to help comfort Rin with Shirou?

Also you say Mind of Steel Shirou x Ayako fic, do you mean All From A Hospital Bed?

Edited by warellis

Yeah, that was the fic. For the wheelchair, I don't know. I guess I sort of imagined a degenerative situation, where she's got the scars and damage right after the fact, but it takes some time to get bad enough that it's noticeable. She's doing fine immediately after, but within a couple of weeks, she's stumbling in ways she never did before, stopped participating in any physical activities, etc., and anywhere from a month to a year, she can't stand on her own and needs a wheelchair. If anything, given Rin's independence and her mother, I can see her trying to avoid a wheelchair as long as she possibly can, thinking of it as a sign of weakness, not being able to do things for herself anymore, and some level of trauma. Maybe something where she's doing something that she probably shouldn't in her condition, but she's stubborn and wants to continue doing things as long as possible, only for her legs to just completely give out. Cooking or taking a bath or something, she collapses, Shirou has to get her, leading to a breakdown over the whole situation.

Sakura would probably notice something and put everything together, particularly if she is still coming over to Shirou's house and Rin is there frequently. The time she spends watching Rin and knowing about the timing of the Grail War would have her figuring out whatever happened to Rin was a consequence of the War, and she'd want to do whatever she could to help, but her own personality would probably keep her from overtly doing or saying things. Ayako would probably notice something was up, since she's Rin's best friend/rival, but how much she'd put together would be up to interpretation, since she wouldn't have the magic background. And if Saber was around...sure, she could be, I was just mainly concerned about the Shirou/Rin dynamic.

This feels amost rude after reading VotrdForKodos's idea, because his is sweet and WAFFy, but I was thinking of crossover sex pairings for Shirou:

A threesome/foursome I could see: Shirou, at a young age and maybe in this story Kiritsugu's passes on his dream to Shirou and dies when Shirou is 8 so Shirou is 8 when this occurs, gets adopted or hired by Count Vance (due to finding out from someone Shirou has the Healing Milk in him), much like Claudette except Shirou isn't related by blood or a Vance bastard like Claudette, and is employed as a servant at the Vance estate. He's of high enough rank that he does to get to play with Claudette, Leina, and Elina when they're all younger, I'm presuming he would maybe be the same age as Leina, so he's considered part of the family as far as they're concerned. Anyways Shirou's heroing dream kicks in and he decides to leave when he's 17 or 18 or whatever and this inspires Leina on her own dream to adventure and win the Queen's Blade tournament so she leaves a few months after he does. Naturally this pisses off Count Vance so he has Elina go out to not only search for Leina and bring her back but also find out where Shirou is a dragoon/convince him into helping her and Claudette find Leina as well.

Elina is very happy to find both Shirou and Claudette because here she also considers Shirou family she wants to fuck, like she does with both Claudette and Elina, and Shirou certainly noticed the beauty of all 3 as they grew up and played together back at the estate so he could definitely say he's also somewhat attracted to all 3 Vance sisters and they to him as well. Well Elina pulls Shirou into a threesome with Claudette and herself and soon both Elina and Claudette are intimately showing him how much they've grown. Not that he couldn't tell visually but he gets a firsthand feel for their growth :D

And if you want to include Leina well maybe they find her and the threesome turns into a foursome.

Also yes Elina does have sorta the same personality in OTL Queen's Blade as in she's be nice to Shirou because he's considered part of her family but is much less nice to those outside her family. Maybe Shirou's presence has made her slightly, I say slightly, better about it but not much.

Edited by warellis

One thing to consider is magic. Does Shirou still have it, to what extent, etc. And it's worth noting that, aside from magic tools like Claudette's sword and people who draw on divine power like the angels and nuns, pretty much everyone who uses magic in QB is more on the evil end of the spectrum. Swamp Witch and her minions, Funikura, Aldra while possessed by Delmore...even in Rebellion, while Aldra uses summoning magic, that's only because she's half-demon. So if Shirou did have magic, that would probably effect how he's viewed.

And if he were taken in, he'd have an unusual position. There's no blood relation, he's not family. He's not a bastard child like Claudette, there's none of that awkwardness. He's not family, so he doesn't get the same kind of special treatment a member of the noble Vance family gets, but he's also not a servant, so he gets treated pretty well.

Leina probably treats him like a brother without hesitation, just like she never treated Claudette differently as her half-sister. Admiration for his efforts to be a hero and generally just doing what he believes in, regardless of the rules and punishments. Thinks of him as someone to be like, then one of her more mature acquaintences on the road lines her up with the idea that she wants him. Then she winds up seeing the tournament as a way to prove herself to him.

He drives Claudette crazy with how he completely ignores any sense of standing, treating her just the same as he treats Leina and Elina, and with how he has a semi-respectable position as a ward of the family rather than an illegitimate child. The combined factors leave her wanting him, thinking he should be with her sisters, wanting to steal him from them, and resenting him. Having sex with him is her single act of rebellion against her family, her duty, and herself.

For Elina, he's more than a servant, less than a brother, so he doesn't get treated like dirt like servants, but he's supposed to cater to her anyway. It drives her crazy when he does something she doesn't want for her own good, like telling her to finish her vegetables as a child. But she adores him, and tries to make sure he feels the same about her, so at least while he's around, she treats servants like people instead of property. Not important people, but still better. Shirou would swear she's the sweetest of the sisters, and many would agree, with the caveat that she only is as long as he's around. Once he's gone, she's back to normal. As a result, some servants try to make sure they're around him as much as possible. Her ideal future has Leina succeeding their father, Shirou as Leina's husband, herself as Leina's bodyguard, Claudette in control of their military forces, and all of them in a mutual 4 way relationship.

Plus whatever encounters he has while traveling. Getting caught up in the Swamp Witch trio's shenanigans. Ymir being interested in his sword(s), especially if he still has any form of Projection. Encounters with any of the elves. Helping Tomoe and Shizuka find their way. Any pursuit of justice towards Aldra and what she's been up to. Nyx has complicated feelings towards him: Shirou was always kind to her, and while he was around, even Elina was tolerable, so she loves him. But once he was gone, Elina was so much worse than she was before he showed up, so she hates him for that. So she loves him, but also hates him, but since she REALLY hates Elina, she wants to take him from her.

Okay wow! That analysis is really good. I put in him producing Holy Milk as a reason for and justifying a place at the Vance Estate, borrowed the Holy Milk production concept from Wandering Pilot, but what do you think would be a better reason for such an adoption? Them finding out he can produce blades magically?

Yeah I would say he's still have magic. In fact he might pick up on Projection faster, or perhaps any magic teachers the Vance might hire might be able to open up his circuits at a young age so he doesn't keep on trying to create a new circuit all the time.

I like what you said about him being a ward. Since I presumed Shirou would still have been adopted by Kiritsugu before getting taken in by the Vance Estate, do you think he'd keep the Emiya name? I'd sorta presumed it's be like he gets adopted by Kiritsugu, Kiritsugu dies when Shirou is 8 already having told him his dream, and he somehow lands in the QB universe and then somehow gets adopted as a ward of the Vance family.

Hm considering what you said about how Elina would treat him, would we see her be groping him, among other things, by Elina like she does with Leina? I can't remember what Elina does with Claudette though I do know she's as obsessed with her as Leina IIRC.

Heck considering how she is toward him, how do you imagine Shirou & Elina's first meeting would be when she & Claudette find him again? Would Elina's first action be like to shove her tongue down his throat?

Also I'm wondering how might Shirou react to Leina & Elina's travel outfits. Considering Claudette seems to have worn her signature outfit longer than the other two, I'm assuming he's be more used to her battle bikini outfit. Though maybe Elina's tiger outfit is her bodyguard uniform when she became Captain of Count Vance's Royal Guard so perhaps he's be used to the skimpy clothing there as well though he might be popping erections. :D

Considering what you said about how Elina acts nicer when Shirou is around, what do you think the servants would think of him? Sorta resentful, due to Elina only acting nice when he's around, or might they like him?

Do you think Shirou would be allowed to see stuff like this from the girls? Since he'd be considered sorta family by them?

Also good call with Nyx. I'm wondering if Shirou could possibly get rid of Funikura or whatever that evil staff's name is to get her away from it? And I'm wondering what the cat fight between Nyx and Elina would be like? :D

Edited by warellis

Whichever. Dimension hopping messed with Avalon enough to have more effect on Shirou than it normally does, or just magic. If anything, though, I would say they'd try to keep the magic secret, both because there's some stigma attached to it and to keep it as an ace in the hole in case of danger.

When I was thinking of a reason for them to take him in, one thing my brain hit on was Kiritsugu having saved Count Vance's life at some point and then Shirou getting taken in as a way of repaying the debt. Honestly, the first comparison that comes to mind, if you've seen/read Game of Thrones, is how Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon were fostered with Jon Arryn. So he stays there, learns there, trains there, then, when he's an adult, he has the choice to leave and find his own way in the world or stay and take a place with the Vance household. Granted, different dimensions makes that kind of fuck-y, but, well, you know. Maybe something with the Grail hole from the end of the Fourth War. Kerry saves Shirou, they fall together in the hole, dimension travel fucks with Avalon, they wind up in QB, Kerry starts being dad, they run into and save Vance, and so on. Shirou keeps the name of the man who he remembers saving him and who took him in.

He'd probably be less prudish than base Shirou, without growing up in Japan, but some of it is probably just part of his basic personality. He also probably wouldn't be as indulgent as Leina is, but years of Elina being clingy would probably make him numb to it all, to some extent. He's not going to just let her shove her hand in his pants, but hugging, some kissing, shoving his arm or face into her cleavage, that stuff he's probably just been trained to accept, and she'd probably get more indulgence if it's been a long time.

Leina always seemed more prudish to me, so probably some level of surprise she'd wear something like that, until he remembers/recognizes that it's her mother's armor. Elina, yeah, he probably saw her in it some before leaving. As for reactions...he lived with them for the better part of a decade, and all through puberty. He is a master of hiding erections from sight. That doesn't mean Elina doesn't always somehow know, and that doesn't mean they haven't all, at some point, felt it. Just that nobody notices it just by looking.

They'd still like him, just because Elina is nicer when he's around, and he's always good to them. More just exasperation at him being completely oblivious to her behavior.

Frequently. Constantly, in Elina's case. Bathing together would probably only stop when Shirou, Leina, or Count Vance decided it would. Elina would still want to, still probably sneak in with him, still try to convince him and Leina that it's fine, but they'd have decided they prefer solitude. But, after living together and bathing together and Elina's antics, there's also some level of "We've all seen each other naked before, this is nothing new, there's no point being embarrassed about it."

He'd definitely try. The moment he saw what it did, he'd be all over getting rid of it. Depending what frame of mind she's in at the time, she might even be inclined to listen. Or she might refuse because she thinks Funikura is the only way to get Shirou and keep him for herself. As for the cat fight...probably poorly for Nyx. Even with Funikura, she lost to Elina, badly. Take that away...well, if Shirou's around, she might have a better chance. At least a chance at not being too broken. But she might just wind up back as a servant to the Vance family, accepting whatever Elina does to her, on the basis of staying near-ish to Shirou.

Nice. And your idea on Count Vance taking in Shirou as a way of repaying a debt the Count owes to Kiritsugu is definitely good. Yeah I do remember that from ASOIAF.

As for your idea with Nyx possibly coming back to the Vance Estate as a servant to stay close to Shirou, I bet Elina would do something cruel like force her to be left behind if/when she goes out with Shirou to search for Leina again.

Hm you said "some kissing" as part of what he'd be trained to accept. What kind of kissing do you imagine Elina & Shirou would be doing? And if either got to fuck Shirou at some point what do you imagine Elina or Claudette's fellatio and paizuri and sex be like?

Also since you mentioned "encounters with any of the elves", how might Alleyne or Echidna like Shirou? What kind of things might either do with him? I could possibly see Echidna attempting to seduce or make Shirou less uptight, maybe? Maybe she'd kiss him or tease him or something? I could certainly see her flustering Shirou.

Well I know Alleyne is the Thousand-Year-Old Virgin, and is pretty serious, so I don't think she'd be trying to seduce Shirou or anything but even then how might she like Shirou?

EDIT: I'm wondering how Tomoe & Shizuka may react to Shirou especially since his name, and presumably some customs or behavior he might have picked up from Kiritsugu like maybe moon watching, may remind them of Hinomoto. Since Hinomoto is QB's equivalent to Japan, albeit fantasy medieval Japan.

Also I just thought of something, considering Shirou here will probably be practicing his ability, I'm wondering if he'll be a super archer here like he is in the OTL? As for sword skills eh maybe someone could handwave him using twin blades? Or perhaps he gets taught it here still?

Heh I wonder if Izumi might learn about Shirou and start pestering him or following him?

Edited by warellis

Cheek, nose, basically anything like what a mother or sister would do gets no question. Maybe a "now's not the time," if something important is going on, but most situations, he just rolls with it. Mouth gets more of an embarrassed "I'd prefer more privacy but okay" reaction. Full on tonguing gets a "We REALLY shouldn't be doing this in public, I'm going to scold you for this later, once the boner is gone" reaction.

Elina, playful, passionate, aggressive. Totally the type to get the idea to tie Shirou up and have sex all day, then actually follow through with it. Claudette, all about the dutiful service, making sure she's fulfilled her purpose completely.

Yeah, Echidna would be all over messing with Shirou, especially once she found out about him and Leina. She only ever really goes after other females in canon, but given the lack of males shown, there probably just aren't any she's interested in. She'd most likely go after Shirou similar to how she goes after Leina.

Alleyne treats him like any other human. Until the hero thing comes up, and she figures out how intent about it he really is. Then she might take some time to live up to her title of Combat Instructor, help him out. Beyond that, anything goes.

Probably some nostalgia, but by this point, Shirou has lived half his life or more in Gainos. Japan and its customs would probably be a mostly faded memory. So there's some points of familiarity, but their interactions aren't built on that.

Maybe? Most of Shirou's archery is actually based on him being freakishly good at the whole zen of it, more than a lot of practice. He was out of the club for a long time before the War started, and with a shoddy bow and arrow he made on the spot, he was able to shoot Berserker in the eye while he was attacking. So if he got it in his head and had something shown to him, yeah, he'd probably wind up as an archer. As for swords...castle training for some of it, at least. Could probably handwave something about memory resonance during the dimension traveling, a dream/memory/both about dual-wielding that won't leave him alone.

Izumi...eh, she might get curious about his name, might follow him if he defeats her or something.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.