Click Here!

The Human Rayce : Review Replies

KassX

So glad you're back! Hope the story stays somewhat the same :)
Anon! I'm so glad you're back! XD It's great to see an old reader who still remembers me. Thanks for being patient! So, the changes I make will be mostly cosmetic, or just to inject some more action in the first half of the story. Some sex scenes might change, but all the major plot points will stay the same! You could wait and pick up right where you left off and not be confused at all :) I hope you'll stick around for it! :D

I love the rewrite...I loved the original too but I think this could be alot of fun doing it different too! Update soon please ♥

Heeey, another old reader! Well alright, then! So good to hear from you! No worries about the rewrite, I'm sure it's gonna be great! Most of it is just in an effort to spruce up the old chapters. I might not even change some of the later ones. But definitely stick around to see what I do with the story! (I have a great new Halloween special planned ;)) And new updates will be here soon, so hold your breath XD

• 1 year later...

Loved it.. all of it.. you build scenes so ..natural.. I wonder if you can keep the spirit of the story in a rewrite.. somehow I don't really want to find out.. I am more interested in a follow up then in a rewrite.. ..it wasn't very clear was cp 26 the end? ty for ur story :)

Hey there, Lanna! First of all, thanks for reading and reviewing! I’m so glad you enjoyed my humble little story. To be quite honest with you, it is mostly the earlier chapters that are bugging me, and I think hurting my chances of getting new readers. I hope to stay true to the original in terms of tone and content. I’ll be starting up again soon, with a better format. Chapter 26 is the end of book 2 (I’m going for a trilogy format) so expect a continuation soon(ish)! In the meantime, you can follow my promotional thread for updates; there’s a link to it in my story. 

• 3 weeks later...

Oooo, I think I'm gonna like this story. Xoxo Robin

Damn that was intense. Brutal. I loved how torn Gunner was. He didn't want to like it, but couldn't help himself. I can't wait to find out the reasons behind all of this and how it relates to the war. Xoxo Robin

That was a hoot. I'm glad Matt is okay. Xoxo Robin

Hi Robin! Thanks so much for the reviews! Really glad you're enjoying the story so far. Gunner's character is one of my favorite to write because he's pretty fucked up but loveable in his own way (at least in my mind, ha!). Happy to see that the more brutal scenes aren’t scaring everyone away, lol. Always a bit of a worry of mine. Stay tuned; I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised! 

Edited by KassX

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.