Click Here!

Troll reviewer

Scourgelover

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600094231

I know who this person is. That is not their name; they're well, I don't want to say identity-stealing, but that's pretty much what they're doing. Appropriating the name of another person in order to troll.

That said I'll happily leave the review up as it's a testament to how pathetic this vindictive person has become, not to mention stalkery. LOL. However they probably should be banned from the site because they'll not be giving useful reviews to anyone and in fact they are a habitual and incorrigible troll in general (and if i could get their IP by PM, too, that they no doubt left behind when they posted, that would be great, pssst, admin? This person's being a problem elsewhere too).

Their comment is rather irrelevant too, I don't really care that they said that given I don't think TFs have to have things exactly like humans down in the nether reaches. Or whatever. Yawn. The person is such a tryhard.

Edited by Scourgelover

Thanks for letting us know about the troll. We've removed the review and banned the email.

Please let us know if they repeat this here using a new email or name, and we'll process the new identity.

Thanks for letting us know about the troll. We've removed the review and banned the email.

Please let us know if they repeat this here using a new email or name, and we'll process the new identity.

Is their IP visible to mods or admin? You're going to need that to confirm identity in the future in case they try to get clever about it. I'll PM you about various IPs the person has used and the general location of said IPs. If the person is using a new IP or different from the ones I have recorded so far, I'm going to need it because the person is banned from various sites and we will need to update the sitebans if so.

Is the email a real one, do you need a real email to comment like that, or can it be a fake one?

Edited by Scourgelover

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.