Click Here!

People whom hate the president place your complaints here

Guest Monsterking

i have decided to have an poll on what people think on the idiot in the white house and whenever or not he is doing an "GOOD JOB"  

12 members have voted

1. 1. yes no question

• yes i think he is doing an fine job running the country
    • no i think he is an total nutjob whom is wrecking everything america is and stands for!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Monsterking

i wonder if there is an place avaible in hell for him or is the devil himself too embaressed to allow him in?

Peace out brothers and sisters of adult-fanfiction.org and may the furs be with you!

This is what I don't understand about the devil: if he is so evil, why is he torturing evil people? Wouldn't he applaud them for their evil acts instead of torturing them or is that simply the job he must do? I don't know, I'm an atheist and I don't know that much about theology surrounding the so-called ruler of hell. If the devil is truly evil, he would probably let Bush go and be president again, but if he's just doing his job, Bush would end up there for life. Or death. Whatever.

Guest Monsterking

for this reason george bush would be the laughing stock among the demons so in order to save face satan would not let him in

Peace out and may the furs be with you "WOOOOOOO!!"

This is what I don't understand about the devil: if he is so evil, why is he torturing evil people? Wouldn't he applaud them for their evil acts instead of torturing them or is that simply the job he must do? I don't know, I'm an atheist and I don't know that much about theology surrounding the so-called ruler of hell. If the devil is truly evil, he would probably let Bush go and be president again, but if he's just doing his job, Bush would end up there for life. Or death. Whatever.

Technically the only "torture" of hell is the complete separation from god. christians just did a terrible patchwork job when they made up their religion. judaism didn't start out with a concept of the devil and later made him part of god's court. he was humanities "adversary" or "accusor" which in its original language is the root word for "satan", he served god by exposing the evils that humans perpatrated. This is shown in the book of Job. Christianity then took the concept of the devil from zoarastrianism which said there were two equally powerful but opposite deities fighting for control of the earth and made him god's adversary. Hell also didn't exist in judaism, nor did heaven for that matter. When people died they just went back to the earth, later they went to a place called "shoel" which resembled hades in alot of ways. Whether you were good or bad you ended up there, you didn't get tortured, you just didn't have the joy of being alive. the christians also used the concept of the devil to demonize the pagan religions that preceded them. "Lucifer" literaly means "light bringer" which refers to the planet venus. The pentagram, satan's symbol, is actualy the path traced by the planet in the sky. (you can see how this works here: http://www.lunarplanner.com/HCpages/Venus.html ) making venus into satan and turning it evil was a way to set themselves above the pagans.

aaaand that's why i'm a buddhist.

ok, that makes more sense then the whole pit of fire thing. Gee, I hope I'm going to hell if it all it means is being seperated from God. I hate it when my parents order me around and try to control me, let alone some entity I've never seen or spoken, too. My family is protestant, but I never really paid attention during church and eventually I just got too lazy to care about religion. That and the rules for several religions do not coincide with my belief system.

ok, that makes more sense then the whole pit of fire thing. Gee, I hope I'm going to hell if it all it means is being seperated from God. I hate it when my parents order me around and try to control me, let alone some entity I've never seen or spoken, too. My family is protestant, but I never really paid attention during church and eventually I just got too lazy to care about religion. That and the rules for several religions do not coincide with my belief system.

yeah, most modern ideas of hell come from Dante's Inferno. It's been so well integrated into the public consciousness that its become almost impossible to separate it from what is actualy talked about in the bible. The only notable difference i can see is that the bible clearly makes reference to a "lake of fire" but dante's final circle is a frozen wasteland.

i was raised a christian too and had to spend several years in private religious schools. I stopped being a christian when, at 14, i could argue my religion teacher into a corner and she'd say, "sometimes you just have to have faith." Sorry, but if you're going to make outrageous claims and say that everyone else is going to burn in hell if they don't agree, you need something to back it up. I single handedly made my old testament studies class finish 3 months behind schedule my freshman year of highschool b/c I would call my teacher on every thing he said that didn't make sense... which was to say, everything. Best part was, I had the highest grade in the class.

Guest Monsterking

here is an quote from the george bush countdown callender i think is worth showing

"In his book jawbreaker, former top CIA operative Gary Berntsen describes how he and his team located Osama bin Laden in the rugged mountains of Afghanistan near the Pakistan border in 2002 he pleaded with General Tommy Franks for 800 troops to block bin Laden's Path to Pakistan but the bush administration inexplicably outsourced the task to Afghan warlords, who allowed bin Laden to escape."

as the title of this segement so clearly says that this "Kinda Makes You Wonder if Bush Really wants to catch the Evildoer" and i agree completly with it

Peace out brothers and sisters of Adultfanfiction.net and may the furs be with you "WOOOOO!!"

No, he doesn't want to catch him. If he did that, he wouldn't have his stupid fucking war. He just wants to drag things out and become another Rosevelt. Too bad he isn't going to be allowed a third term. Fortunately I think the american people have finally gotten a clue, most of them anyway.

Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is borderline stupid and insensitive.

"You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

of course he has. President Clinton lied about a personal relationship and got a lot of shit for it, but Bush has lied about actual government stuff, so shouldn't he get the same treatment? I don't know about you, but I'm more pissed off about Bush lying about the war and things that he has previously said than Clinton lying about sex.

I have to agee with you there, shinigamiinochi, I would love to have Bush impeached like Clinton was. I'm pissed that Bush didn't even get any shit about his lying of governmental stuff like lying about the real reason why we're in Iraq. And it was all for the oil that Iraq has that is the real reason behind our occupation of the country. Ever since we got into that country, the price of oil has been on the rise. Bush is just filling his pocket with oil money.

Beth

I was discussing that very thing with my mother. She said he hasn't been impeached because all presidents lie. If we impeached every president that lied we would impeach all of them. While true... most presidents don't start a WAR!!!

There is solid proof on paper that he made up a bunch of bullshit to get what he wanted. Why are they letting this go??? The presidents who were impeached in the past did less severe things. It just really doesn't make sense to me.

I say this election we all vote straight Democrat. I'm not kidding. Maybe getting kicked out of government completely will give Republicans the wake up call they so badly need.

Ah, the war. Let us not forget that we are spreading democracy at all costs here people. (Sarcasm implied)

Our current commander in chief is not nearly as articulate as he once was, and we can chalk that up to his heavy use of drugs and booze in his early years.

I don't believe that he is single handedly responsible for the war in Iraqi though. There are many things one must conceder. First this disturbing think tank called Project for the New American Century here is a link, please check this out.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

We also have to look at the motives for the war and understand why our respective governments felt it necessary to go in and remove Saddam despite the intelligence that stated there were no 'weapons of mass destruction' once we know that then it is pretty self evident on the why. (He was threatening to start trading oil in euros in lieu of dollars, if he had done that then well, what would China do with all it's dollars? The only reason any country needed plenty of US currency is because oil was only traded only in dollars.)

Now that we are headed into a recession, and one that most likely was devised to father push us, America, into a more solid position with the UN, I really don't believe that any president can change things. We are headed into New World Order territory folks and it's not going to be pretty. Not if you value your rights to free speech, or fire arms, or for that matter, if you value your right to consume vitamin supplements. Please check this out…

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp There is some legislation in the works that would make America Codex compliant, and soon. It matters not which president we have in office they are sure to pass this crap. We are on our way to a one world government here and everyone fighting for office is all for it, except perhaps Ron Paul.

I do not like Bush, but sadly, it was not just him that put us on this path. This has been in the works for quite some time and will be established with, or with out your consent, and with or with out any President's consent. It is a matter of economics, population growth, and sustainability. Get ready for the North American Union, because here it comes.

And they may say that it was Bush who has done this in 2005, but this has been in the works for a long, long, time and I assure you it was not just Bush.

• 1 month later...
Guest Monsterking

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR BUSH HATERS AND THOSE FEW IN DENIAL LOVERS ALIKE AS OF TODAY HE HAS ONLY 200 DAYS LEFT IN OFFICE!! LETS PARTY!!!!! WAHOOO!!

Guest Monsterking

oh and folks dont bother voting this election in my humble opinion we got either an loney(i.e mr hope is coming) or an old gaurd war hawk coming into our goverment so if you ask me though i do lean towards modern democrats i am not happy with our choice of leadership for our beloved party

peace out and may the furs be with you WOOOOOOO!!

I never liked Bush, but now that his term in office is coming closer to its end, I can't help but pity him in some way. I don't sympathise with him, nor do I condone anything that he's done, but I don't feel as enraged by him. I wonder what it feels like to be one of the most widely hated men alive, and I wonder if he truly understands how hated he is. Whether or not he will ever admit it to himself, he certainly has done a terrible disservice to his country. But I think one good thing has come from his time as president; it's made us question what democracy really is.

• 5 weeks later...
I never liked Bush, but now that his term in office is coming closer to its end, I can't help but pity him in some way. I don't sympathise with him, nor do I condone anything that he's done, but I don't feel as enraged by him. I wonder what it feels like to be one of the most widely hated men alive, and I wonder if he truly understands how hated he is. Whether or not he will ever admit it to himself, he certainly has done a terrible disservice to his country. But I think one good thing has come from his time as president; it's made us question what democracy really is.

I doubt he gives a crap what anyone thinks of him. He's got his billions, his name in the history books, and can really do whatever the hell he wants.