Click Here!

Beta reader for DBZ stories, language help needed

Hello everybody,

I´m looking for a Beta reader who could mainly read over my stories to check the language. I´m not a native English speaker, so my ability to proofread my writing only goes this far. I do not need a beta for the story itself (though I am of course open to criticism)

I am writing DBZ FFs. I have no preferred pairings, but I mostly write het. Sex scenes do not stray too far from the usual, I do not write non-con or rape, a few of them are a bit more hardcore though.

With time, I would like to revise all my stories that are already written, but of course I´m also currently writing FFs. My current project is a Bra/Goten FF, next in line will be a Mirai Trunks/Gohan FF.

I also want to translate my German FFs in the future, and I would need someone to revise the language on them as well. Those do not contain sex scenes though.

Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion, with FF I mean Fanfiction, not femslash. Though I have to say my stories are about all kinds of pairings, but I´d be happy for a Beta even if only certain stories are revised.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.