Click Here!

Need a long term Beta for M/M crime/mafia Story :) Apply within!

AJ-Montgomery

Hello, I am A-J Montgomery and I need help wrighting my story It is about a young Japanese half American Mizuki Yamagata also know as Noir who is running from his uncle who is in the Yakuza, his dad ran off because he owed them money and when he didn't pay they killed Noir's mother. Noir saw her death, he then fled with his sister before she saw her mother and he never told her how she died. Mizuki changed his name to Noir and went into hiding becoming a fighter for higher well he pissed off the wrong gang and in return they put him and his sister on the black market to be sex slaves. And that is how he Meets Cain the Mafia boss of NY. When Noir escapes he runs into him and Cain liking his fighting style hired him as a bodyguard, he promised to take care of Alice if Noir does, so that's a brief summery I have pretty much it all worked out in my head I just need time to wright and help lol I did wright a little of it you can view it here http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600103614 drop a review too if u like it ;)

This story will be graphic and have incest Not Noir but another character it needs to be in so the story can go on, blood, guts bondage a ton of things if not you're thing don't apply but don't flame either please... What I am looking for is someone who can proof read help with grammar, punctuation, some spelling, dialog cuz I am so bad lol and ideas for the story and to help me with the environment and how to go into detail but not so much that it gets in the way and help with the fight scenes too . I need someone willing not to mind if I contact them a lot and to really be interested and who has a naughty mind ;) I need a long term Beta as I have many stories I want to share! Please don't be shy I am very nice haha let me know you can contact me here or at amxharux@aol.com thank you so much!!! A-J

Edited by AJ-Montgomery

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.