Click Here!

Harassment Issue by Guest Reviewer(s)

Guest AshadelMG

Guest AshadelMG

Story: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600086309

I've come under harassment recently over several sites. Pretty much anywhere that can have a review posted anonymously has had these comments crop up. I'm 98% sure that they are from the same person (possibly two), and while I've shut off all anonymous abilities on other sites, I'm unable to here because I cannot access my account (and haven't been able to for months), but I still receive the email that lets me know I've received a comment as well as the body of it.

I'm wondering if I can have anonymous reviews shut off. I don't care if they're deleted or not - it's honestly not the content of them that annoys me, it's getting the e-mails from a site I don't post on that annoys me more, and the reviews are so obviously meant to be antagonistic that they've instead come off as childish tantrums, and the best way to deal with tantrums is to ignore them.

So, the account of AshadelMG in the archive, if I could have anon reviews shut off (since I can't do it myself), that would be delightful. Alternately, the account can be deleted as I have the story hosted on several other sites so it's not as if I'm losing it.

Thank you for your time.

You're set to no longer receive anon reviews now.

As to the inability to login, you have to activate your account. If you look at the top, in the site announcements section, there is a link to how to do this, stepped out in order of what must be done to activate.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.