Click Here!

Review Responses for I Am Not a Sub

gothguy25

Hi. Gothguy25 here. This was my first story written long time ago, and I was encouraged to post on AFF by my good friend and writing partner Rain, so people could get used to my mindset as a writer and a character developer.

The story is way raw, and not very well wrtten. But the emotions were tense, the detail very descriptive, and the feelings from the point of view of the submissive so well thought out, people seeme to love this, no matter how choppy and raw it was written in. I keep saying I will re-write and smooth it out, but everyone that reads it just yells at me, sayng no! Just leave it as is, keepng it pure to the first story it is by me.

It was a semi autobiographical, expanded, half fictionalization of how my ex first bf/master kind of got hold/control of me. And is looked back on in kinky lust and love by me now. ^_^

I wish to talk to anyone that writes a review, even if they hate me. [shrugs] but sure hope they don't. Peace.

pittwitch

^_^ thank you. and.. yes, my story was written about 10 years ago. I could run it through the spell check, or have a beta smooth it out tremendously, But I guess something about it's rawness still resonates with me, and takes me back to a time in my life and mind where I was not only searching a path to take after I had graduated college, but after I had been through my time with my ex. I'm dyslexic, and was writing also on an old laptop that had a sticky keyboard, before I could afford a new one. It was the first real thing I tried writing, to see if I could, and the challenge set me on my path, which now includes 2 plays, some TV scripts, a pile of stories, and many books, a few going to publication as we speak. I guess, I just like it foor what it is: a true representation of me, and my talent at that time, and the best I could do with what I had to work with... laptop and first attempt put together. lol

^_^ but thank you VERY Much.

2rainsong2

Thank you Rain. I am glad you talked me into posting my first story. People will either like it or hate it, Like me or hate me. I don't care. There I am, on screen. No hiding from my work, It's just me. If you like this, thank you kindly. If not, I hope you enjoy many of the other writer's work here. There is a vast number of very talented people represented on this site and their work is magnifcent. Please enjoy your time here, and remember: keep all hands and feet inside the car at all times while you are reading.

Roya

Going as fast as I can. hehe. thank you for liking it. peace

meg

Thank you for liking my story. ^_^

Scrobette

I'm sorry you disliked it. peace.

nightwillows

Thank you for enjoying my story. all my best. peace. ^_^

QueenAyame109

It was my first story, as stated above. What I write now IS longer, of course. Apologies for the shortness of it. But I am glad you liked it anyways. ^_^

Peace

Katniss Everdeen

Thank you for your kind words. It has the ending that it has, but hopefully people think it's happy. Tell me what you think, after you read it please. I'd love to know. bows. peace. ^_^

E.J

Same as above. ^_^ But I hope you are pleased. Time will tell. Peace. ^_^

Sabaku_lotus

I hope my ending made you smile, or pleased you in some way. And you will look forward to his future adventures. I thank you for liking it.

Peace.

2rainsong2

Once again, Rain. I thank you for liking my work, and for pushing me to publish here, and for working with me. Good friends are hard to find.

^_^ You're the goodest. heh

Ugh, really?

Thank you so much for being one of the 5361 hits my story got. Seems you not only read it all the way through, but decided to review it too! If I inspired some sort of response from anyone, even a negative one, that makes me very happy. See, if I was reading something and didn't like it, I'd just stop right away, and move on. I'd never take the time to read it all, and even write a review on it also. It thrills me to get any reviews, good or bad, so thank you so very kindly. It encourages me to write more, and publish hundreds more stories. I am looking forward to years of service to my fans, loving or hating ones. ^_^

All my best.

Katniss Everdeen

I'm glad you liked it! Yes, I am writing with 2rainsong2. She not only is a great writer, but a very nice person and a good friend who talked me into publishing up on these sites. I really am enjoying writing with her too. We balance each other out well, and bring out the strong points. She helps cover my weak ones wonderfully. heh Peace

sabaku_lotus

it was the end of this part. I continue the story of him with his new master, where he not only enjoys being his sub because of how he is treated, but because of how handsome and sweet the new Master is. And by the end he has fallen in love with the man, and the Master with him. I will be posting that in about a month. I need to polish that up, but working on my new book with 2rainsong2.

Thank you for asking. ^_^

• 1 year later...
Guest Dynamic

Hi I stumbled upon your story and read through it as fast as I could and really loved it. I was wondering if the next part was ever uploaded. I would love to keep reading your work.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.