Click Here!

Categories

Guest Zyx

Guest BelleKeat

Oi ^^

Generally,the reason that there aren't any stories under a category is because nobody has submitted stories for that category, yet. But, there are a couple of websites that I know house IchiRuki fics. I've always found that MediaMiner is hard for me to navigate through in the Bleach section without running into quite a few of those. Fanfiction.Net probably has quite a few of them as well. The site is supposed to be lemon free, but if you look under the M rating you'll probably find a lot of lemons. At least, I generally do. Authors who post lemon work there do take a big risk, though. If they're caught they will have their fics deleted and their account frozen.

But yeah, still, the majority of the M rated fics on FF.Net are lemon fics from what I've seen. I generally go for yaoi, though, but I'm pretty sure if you look for IchiRuki you'll find enough lemons on those two websites to sustain yourself. ^-^ I think MediaMiner seems to be a more heterosexual website as far as the fics go. There are quite a few yaoi fics, of course, but the majority seems to be het. At least the last time I was there.

But, if you look around AFF a little more you could probably find IchiRuki as a side pairing in many of the fics. I know there is one paricularly good fic in the Threesomes/Moresomes category under Bleach that has IchiRuki, if you don't mind also getting RenIchi at the same time. It's pretty much a...Fivesome, I think. Two girls and three guys. Renji, Ichigo, Kon (in Ichigo's physical body), Rukia and Yoruichi. There's a little bit of everything in it, but there is IchiRuki lemon action there. But, like I said, it comes with simultaneous RenIchi. The author did a good job with it, I think. I normally don't read those sorts of fics. :(

But, yeah, I could find a specific title and/or author name for the fic for you if you wanna read it. I could also give you specific links to FF.Net and MediaMiner. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give out links on the forum itself. So I didn't want to chance it. :P Promoting other websites on a forum for a specific website may be against regulation. I wasn't sure, but I figured not to chance it.

Yeah, is that helpful at all? I'm sorry if it wasn't. ;_;

~BelleKeat

Wow, thanks so much for your time!!!

But it wasn't exactly what I was talking about :(

I was wondering why the het stories in the Bleach archive weren't sorted yet.

Still, if you could give me some links (I don't know the rules either, you might want to pm them) to some (romantic) IchiRuki stories I'd really appriciate it :P

They're not sorted yet because I would bet that enough people don't know how to move them on their own, that they've just left them for now. I have since put up a FAQ file to tell users how exactly to move their stories within a sub domain.

As to sorting the individual stories out on THIS end (meaning that one of the techs do it). That's actually part of what we're looking to do with the overall cleanup project. However, given that there are 100,000 stories across all the sub domains, the more that people do it on their own, the easier it will be on us, and any one else who volunteers to find these things for us to move.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.