Click Here!

Review Replies and Discussion for KoKoa B's DC "Verse Stories

KoKoa_B

Welcome! This is where you can ask any questions you have for any of my DC 'Verse-related stories I've posted as well as see any review replies from myself. Stories included:

DC Shorts

Forbidden Desire

Speed of Lyght (Part 1 of the Lyght series)

Beckoning Lyght (Part 2 of the Lyght series)

The Scarlet Tree

Infinite Lyght (Part 3 of the Lyght series)

So, post and ask away and I'll try to answer/reply as quickly as possible! Thank you for reading anything that I've posted; your views are greatly appreciated! I don't think I should reply to those who've reviewed over a year ago on here; I'm pretty sure that I've already replied to you guys via PM!

Edited by KoKoa_B

• 2 weeks later...

Asher; thank you for the review! I've never been asked to do a prompt personally so I'm very humbled! It is something that I would have to think about, especially seeing that I have other stories that are in need of updating. I will attempt to work on that prompt but I won't/can't put a specific deadline or time frame on it. I do hope that you check back on here for any updates; if not I can email you. Any more specifics into the story you'd like or do you want me to just go by the Batman/Batgirl prompt?

• 8 months later...
Guest Guest

Hey there,

I've been reading through your fic Speed of Lyght and it's really good! Your writing is great, you go into so much detail and I really like how you include scenes from Justice League episodes and dialogue and that. Tabitha is awesome, she's got a great personality and she's a really strong character. I really like the pairing of her a J'onn.

I was curious as to why you didn't choose to write in detail their intimate moments but instead you write a story where J'onn and her friend Jamila have an affair and you go into detail about that. I'm sorry to say is kinda ruined J'onn and Jamila for me a bit because I just don't see him cheating on his partner at all and I hate the idea she would betray her best friend like that. I'm just not a fan of cheating...I would've loved to see Tabitha and J'onn's first time written out or just more detail into their sex life.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know what I think and I hope you continue writing because you're really good.

I don't have an account so if you'd like to reply privately you can email me at emcdermot86@gmail.com.

• 1 year later...

Forbidden Desire:

This is just in case anyone is actually curious: Tahn's comments pertaining to toes, molesty ears and Marvin are all inside jokes that came from SB... no thanks to a Mr. Magusfang! -___-

I can't tell you how it's going to end; that would be a spoiler! :P LOL! But I can guarantee that if Tabitha ever finds out, people may die...

Wally may or may not want to keep Jamila to himself if he ever gets the chance. But the idea of an epic foursome may be slim to none; the only spoiler that I will give is that you're about to see a jealous side to the Martian! And, in this story, the idea of being with another woman freaks Tabitha out!

• 3 weeks later...

I told you I was going to get back to this, I was closer to the end of the chapter than I realized.

I like it so far but I can't help but picture the martian as a human. Is there something wrong with my imagination or what? Anyways, so cute him munching on oreos, hope he doesn't get too many crumbs in the bed... :D

CL Mustafic:

There is nothing wrong with your imagination! J'onn's earlier features (pretty much pre New 52) are indeed human with the exception of the beetle brow and green skin.

I tried to provide a link but maybe this will work? 3026607-9939875289-2006M.jpg Let this be a guide as to how he looks. Humanoid but with green skin... half naked....... okay, what were we talking about...?

Edited by KoKoa_B

• 1 month later...

Tahn-

Thank you so much for taking the time to read ALL of my DC stuff! You didn't have to do that but it's greatly appreciated! :D So, let me respond!

1. The Scarlet Tree

...There needs to be more of this.

And there will be... hopefully. Quote honestly, this was a last second Camp NaNoWriMo project so things were being played by ear with this one. It's not my most important work but because it deals with Marvin, rest assured this will be updated in the future!

2. Last Request

Oh snap

LOL! That was just something done for Deviant Art because no one shows Lex Luthor any love. He's my favorite villain and I finally came up with something short. I was supposed to have more shorts and drabbles but O_o...

3. What Happened Last Night...

I really wanna know what happened!

You know: I never figured it out, myself! Did Batman put something in that watermelon...? *evil laughter*

4. Vacation

Aww, how cute.

:D There was so much more I wanted to put in it! This was my first go at a drabble and for someone who isn't used to it, it was so hard to keep things under a certain word count!

5. Speed of Lyght

So very much glaring at you Ko. They better be all happy and stuff in the sequel. :P

Whaddaya think I write; fairy tales?? :P My original ideas didn't call for the breakup but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to follow more of the Justice League Unlimited story line pertaining to Marvin. Sooo... that's why it ended the way it did!

6. Beckoning Lyght

I hope she doesn't get cured, she'll screw up the timeline and probably lose the baby. And when is Marvin gonna stop being so dense?!

I rather like her as she is, myself; preggo or not! But as we all know, our characters make up their own minds! And there is a reason why he seems dense; that will be covered in the next chapter which I'm halfway working on right now! Two more chapters until the end of this one, however :( But then, it'll be on to the third book in the series!

• 1 month later...

Awwz! So sweet! Can't wait to see baby Marvins! But does this mean that the future is gonna come true and Doc is gonna die? Or did they stop that?

Tahn:

Yes! ^_^ baby Marvins are gonna be SO adorable! Haven't made up my mind as to whether to put a bit of what it's going to be like for Tabs to raise a half Martian. The ideas are there; I just don't want to draw away from the main story-telling.

As far as the future; the only thing that is now for sure is the fact that Tabitha and J'onn will have children. Now that I think about it, you bring up an excellent question! The only thing that was taken care of was Lord Chronos not taking over the world and getting rid of the Justice League. That was the only thing Batman prevented. The civil war which caused doc and her husband to die may very well still happen. On the somewhat bright side, Tabs did warn her slightly back in Speed of Lyght. We can only hope that she'll listen if the time comes!

• 2 months later...

Take that! I hope she gets to be with her kids.

^^ Tahn, on Forbidden Desire

O_o Is that all you're gonna comment on...? I worked very hard on the scene beforehand! :P

Seriously: I'm actually glad it got you riled up like that! It's hard to explain about that scene. I wanted the slight drama of a custody battle in the story but I also didn't want to put too much emphasis on it, if that makes sense. I've thought about whether she will get to see her kids again but I don't want to put a lot of emphasis on it like I did in that chapter. It felt like a filler chapter to me, which... it basically was! But since I had already mentioned about the drama with custody, I had no other choice but to mention it once more. You know, just in case people had questions about what happened with the children!

• 4 months later...

He's gonna be super mad when she finally breaks off from him. Oh and imagine what he's gonna do to Wally - Tahn, Forbidden Desire

We already discussed as far as his reactions if doc decides to grow a backbone and finally tell him that it should be over. ;) And I suppose the only thing that J'onn could do is sit back and sneer at poor Wally; when it comes down to it, they're still friends and Justice League founding members. Plus, you know, he already has a girlfriend and should stop being so stingy :P

Thanks for reviewing once again, Tahn! You've already earned the right to be my #1 fan sooo no need to worry about that unless some silent reader(s) finally show up and voice themselves!

Oh shit, does she get preggers and have little Martian babies???

The CL, Forbidden Desire

I don't know; that decision is up in the air... *twiddles thumbs* All I know is that she needs to start being careful!

Edited by KoKoa_B

“Hmm. I wouldn’t say that I ‘claimed’ you. I am not some fictional werewolf.”

Okay it cut off my review. That was the best line of the fic and now you should let Wally have his Mila!

-The CL, Forbidden Desire

Heh; glad that you liked that little line! I was thinking about the cliches in fanfic and I think we had talked about parodies; that line popped into my head!

*grumbles* I can not... and will not confirm or deny if Wally will get with Jamila... you'll just have to continue to read and see what happens! Which, thank you so much, by the way! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I thoroughly enjoyed the story :) But if Doc doesn't hook up with Wally I'm going to riot.

-ChrissyQuinn, Forbidden Desire

^_^ I has new reviewer! With that being said, I hope that you find the newest chapter to your liking...

Thank you for commenting! And I'm actually thrilled/shocked to see quite a few people who are Team Wally right now! :D Don't worry your pretty little heads off; the day will come!

FINALLY!!! But of course you had to go and smack her up along side the head to stop it! Damn that big green bastard for interrupting, I'd so kick his ass if I was Wally. Well at least there's hope for Wally now! Now, about the next chapter...

CL {Forbidden Desire}

Heh! Unfortunately, Wally wouldn't stand a chance against him. So, he'll just make mean faces at him for the time being!

I would be lying if I said I'm physically working on the next chapter right now. LOL! It'll get done, I promise!

• 2 weeks later...

The next chapter is gonna be steamy, I can feel it.

No. A man who can run around the planet has plenty stamina for the bedroom. I don't care what anyone says.

- Tahn, Forbidden Desire

So, I want to apologize for not making the next chapter steamy but I think I mentioned that I decided to cut it off at that point because I didn't want it to be so long of a chapter. Now, the next chapter should be steamy enough for you guys! :D With that said: let's see if your theory is right!

• 4 weeks later...

She's gonna be so sore in the morning, but I doubt she's gonna mind.- Anon (but really Tahn- long story...), Forbidden Desire

Nope; she's used to being sore and all that dealing with the Martian! :D

Aww, please let there be baby Wallys. Doc would go crazy looking after speedy toddlers, but it would be so cute!- Tahn, Forbidden Desire

That would be funny, huh? Just imagine the swears she would have for Wally! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note on the latest chapter of Forbidden Desire, chapter 18:

The restaurants mentioned are actual restaurants. I've never been to either one... the closest "overseas" I've ever been was Hawaii! :P

The whole story about Barry and Wally becoming the Flash is true. However, in the comics, Wally ends up marrying Linda and they have twins. Iris didn't find out that Barry was the Flash until she overheard him talking in his sleep; this happened after they married.

That's about it...? Of course, any questions that you have, here's the place to ask!

So much sap I can make maple syrup. He's so adorable when he's flustered. ^_^ -Tahn, Forbidden Desire

Ha! Yeah, I bombarded that chapter with enough sap for endless pancakes! This is what happens when I force the characters to stay away from sex XD

You big tease! The threesome was just a dream! :P But finally Wally and Mila get it on! On to the next chapter...

CL – Forbidden Desire

Awwww, they're in love! The last chapter was so sweet but I wanna know if there are going to be baby Wally's running around because all that action Mila's getting with no condoms...???

And yay! I'm caught up!

CL – Forbidden Desire

:o How am I a tease…? :P 

About time you’re caught up! lol nah; I know that you’ve been super busy and I appreciate you taking the time to read (especially since I was freaking out about those stupid comments...). Whether there will be baby Wallys soon will be slightly touched on in the next chapter… very slightly...

Edited by KoKoa_B

• 4 months later...

From ANON - The_CL on February 01, 2017

I came expecting some smexy fun and instead got sadness. You owe me a threesome! – DC Shorts

:P Threesomes will be kept to a minimum in that story! You thought that was sad? Just you wait until the next snippet! :D thanks for the review, CL!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.