Click Here!

Rampaging Beasts

Guest Guest

Various cases of Hollows that are running wild and get restrained/focus their rampage through hardcore sex. Halibel's Fraccion summon Allon and, without being able to control it, the beast rapes them all. Finally, Halibel herself shows up and winds up in a similar position, but is able to subjugate Allon.

When Masaki goes to help Isshin against Shiro, it demonstrates more cunning, and, with Isshin unable to help, she feels she has to wait for a more certain opportunity. When Shiro tears her clothes off, she knows it'll be vulnerable, just as soon as it finishes.

Both times Ichigo goes full Hollow, while training with the Vizard and fighting Ulquiorra, it goes wild. Unfortunately for Lisa, Mashiro, and Hiyori, letting him go to town on them is much more efficient than all of them fighting him in turns. Awkward for Ichigo when he beats the Hollow and comes out to find his dick up Hiyori's ass, though. While fighting Ulquiorra, Uryu is knocked out, meaning bull-Ichigo keeps going. He starts with Orihime, since she's right there, but eventually moves down into the dome, finding Rukia, Isane, Unohana, and the once-again in her adult form Neliel.

And I'm aware I used several translation choices that aren't officially correct. I just prefer them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.