Click Here!

What should be posted here

• 1 month later...
Throughout the archive, you'll find within the story listings a story that has no author. Those need to be found, and then deleted.

So, as you run across stories like that, please post up a link to them so they can be deleted.

Sorry to bother you but I have a question. Are 'authorless stories' stories that haven't been updated for a while or ones that have abandoned in the summary or in the last chapter? Because there are so many stories on here that haven't been updated for a long time (meaning a year+).

Edited by Vampirezdarkgurl

Sorry to bother you but I have a question. Are 'authorless stories' stories that haven't been updated for a while or ones that have abandoned in the summary or in the last chapter? Because there are so many stories on here that haven't been updated for a long time (meaning a year+).

authorless is very different than abandoned, and that's a good question you asked, so it's not a bother.

By authorless, what I mean is that when you see it in the story listing, there is no author associated with the story. Those are the orphans.

• 2 years later...

As I'm not sure where to post this question or whom to ask about it (and that it's been mentioned here, kinda).. Suppose there could be a place where people could mention abandoned stories?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.