Click Here!

Need beta for lore-accurate M/F World of Warcraft fic.

Sinister

Story Description:

For the Love of the Dead (prologue found here) is a Male OC/Female OC, World of Warcraft fanfic, centered around BE Death Knight and his return to the Horde. There will probably be some erotic content eventually, but the primary reason for the rating will be intense internal conflict, mental anguish, bloody battle scenes, non-sexual non-consent and other warnings you might expect in a story about a slave to a massive villain bent on world domination.

The Perfect Beta:

I'm looking for a beta who is familiar with WoW lore, specifically Blood Elf, Death Knight and Pre-Cata content. I'd appreciate if you would willing to help with fact checking and point out the occasional grammatical snafu. I'm also open to help with plot development if you are interested.

It is also important that my beta is able to communicate frequently, via email or messenger. I realize that critiquing can take some time, but please be available enough to let me know if you are facing a delay.

What I'd Like to See:

If you have examples of your work I'd be very glad to read them. Please let me know what your ideas are of canon lore and in what ways you are familiar with it.

How to Contact:

You can contact me here on the forums by replying to this thread or sending me a PM.

Thanks all!

Edited by Sinister

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.