Click Here!

Reviews For Moon Lust

Fusedtwilight

• 4 months later...
Guest Gusedtwilight

To: IEatCereal

Thanks sooo much fusedtwilight for writing such a great story XD. One quick questions though - Since Jeremy is traveling with the Wild Hunt .Won't there be repercussions for an attack on them next chapter? Given Jeremy's new status if anything did happen to him I can't imagine that attacking a member of the Regia Lupis (even a human, unaligned member)can be done without consequences. Perhaps (and I'm speculating here) in the altercation that will occur Jeremy gets kidnapped and bitten by Derek to control him, which will end suuuper badly.
Since there's some issue with the Black Tribes increased recklessness after Jeremy's Lineage is revealed and given that Ater no longer wants Jeremy dead, just want's him to prove himself worthy of being a wolf this can never end well for Derek and Eleanor XD

Response: Thanks, glad you like it. Yes it doesn't matter if he has no tribe or not a prince is a prince but the black tribe are willing to risk death to kill him. Ater does want him alive but being a god he has some foresight and is going to let things play out. And being bitten won't turn a person in my fic, it has to be blood transfusion.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow got a lot of reviews to answer lol. I will answer some of them.

luna-isis: I love cliffhangers what can I say.

stillsmialing: I almost felt bad for stopping there but I realized if I didn't it would be way to graphic and much more painful.

Lisa: You will find a lot of crazies in the black tribe.

Katniss Everdeen: I have never had a broken bone or lost an eye but I hear they are quit painful.

Mickal: We will be seeing some of the gods next chapter but sadly there will be no smiting.

Kirjava01: Indeed.

Addiena_saffir: I didn't want to spoil what was going to happen, but next time I will be more clear on when someone is going to get messed up that bad.

bambi4real: I did consider just stopping at the beating and leg breaking but Eleanor as you read is highly unstable and thus she would go to extreme lengths to punish Jeremy. Werewolves are capable of regenerating lost or damaged organs so Jeremy will be fully healed when he becomes a werewolf. We will see Aiden go to extreme lengths to find Jeremy and as for Lars h won't be making an appearance any time soon, nor would he hold a grudge against anyone who kills Jeremy. He would be disappointed he didn't get to kill him but on the whole he would be happy to know he is dead.

Anon: Eleanor made sure he got treated after she plucked them out. She doesn't want him dead until the new moon.

Snowleopard: Don't worry, next chapter will be a 'No torturing Jeremy' chapter.

Thanks for the reviews guys. I love you all for the questions and thoughts. Keep them coming.

• 1 year later...
Guest timothy shartle

So sorry I haven't responded to everyone's reviews, been very busy with work and moving into a new home. But I promise I will be more diligent from now on.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.