Click Here!

Challengers Appear

Guest Guest

Rumors spread far and wide about a legendary trainer, who shuns society and normal league battles, training in solitude atop Mt. Silver. Naturally, this attracts challengers. But Red's standards for battle have gotten kind of extreme. Not like he wants life-or-death battles, but that he finds battling just for money or just to see who is better boring. That, and there aren't any females around. So, whenever a female trainer shows up and he defeats her, Red rapes her. And a fair few of them do show up.

Mostly I envisioned Cynthia, Iris, and Lyra for this. Cynthia's old enough I figure she's been around the block and kind of thinks of the whole experience as a really kinky first date. Lyra I envision being scared and really not okay with it, but using the whole thing as motivation, returning to challenge Red repeatedly, with the goal of someday beating and raping HIM. Her priorities are a little skewed. Iris I see it just completely throwing her off her game and ruining her as a trainer. Eventually, all she can think to do is go back to Red, who likes having her around for the time between challengers.
But I can see other trainers who feel like they've got something to prove going for it, or people seeking advice or instruction, or even just people looking for Red specifically. For looking for Red specifically, I can only imagine Kanot locals who met him, like Misty, Erika, Sabrina, and Lorelei. For advice, I see less experienced or confident Gym Leaders, like Janine, Jasmine, and Flannery. For training, I seriously see Maylene and Greta. Maylene could turn out just like her battle with Paul in the anime, only with less dickishness and more dickings. Greta I see totally loving the battle, cause if there's one thing Red's got, it's guts. And honestly, the idea of a victorious Red tearing open that spandex body-suit or whatever you want to call it is really hot.
As for why no one does anything to stop Red doing whatever he wants? The Pokemon of the mountain and area surrounding it have long since acknowledged him as the alpha. Meaning anyone wanting to do anything to him has to get through a mountain of crazy strong wild Pokemon, then battle him. It's just not worth the effort as far as anyone is concerned.

• 2 months later...
Guest Ubermensch

Taking part of this idea further could be a worthwhile concept, with or without the smut. Red as kind of an ubermensch. He was the Champion, but then the Pokemon League wanted to change the way things are done, and Red wouldn't accept that. He tried to rally the Elite 4 and Gym Leaders to his side, but everyone else was happy to accept the new way. He refused to acknowledge what he saw as a degradation of the pride of Pokemon battles, resigned as Champion, and left without a word to all the trainers he was so disappointed by.

Then a year or so later, people realize that he's basically established Mt. Silver as his own little kingdom, separate from any power. Mt. Silver was always in a gray area, politically and legally speaking, what with being between Kanto and Johto and with the Pokemon there being too strong for anyone to really settle there. But the way Red handled it worked fine: establish dominance over the Pokemon in the area, make it clear he's alone and has no interest in having a city built there, and just live according to his own will. They might do something about it, but it's accepted to, to break through the wild Pokemon of Mt. Silver and then beat Red, and force him to do something he refuses to do, would take nothing less than a full Elite 4 and Champion roster, and there's nothing worth the effort.

But beyond that, things are acknowledged within his territory, certain rules Red lives by and enforces that make things...very different from anywhere else in the world. Rule 1: you live by your abilities, whether that means being completely independent like most of the trainers that come, or submitting to the authority of someone else who is willing to take responsibility for you. If they protect you or provide for you, they have power over you. Rule 2: if it's a battle between people, it's a battle of their choosing, meaning they set the rules and battle accordingly. Dealings in bad faith will bring down everyone else on the mountain on you. That's pretty much it for what I'd come up with for rules, but basically the idea is that Red is still doing whatever he wants, but it's in his own territory, and he's got enough going for him, being in command of the sum strength of all Mt. Silver that no official action will be taken against him.

I'd imagine the Pokemon Center and Nurse Joy being under his personal protection, with the absolute law being "Go there, heal your Pokemon, talk to her, make phone calls, whatever, but if you damage the place or hurt her, I'll fucking kill you. Don't ever harm a place that exists just to help trainers like that."

And what with Red practically taking his cues from legendary heroes of myth, I can see him applying a Cu Chulain rule at some point while battling a female trainer: "I win, you have to have my child." There's still the question of what trainers would challenge him. I could see Iris, Caitlin, and Diantha, wanting to prove they deserve their positions and are more than just a rookie/napping princess/actress. Maybe Serena goes to seek out this isolated master, Shauna tags along, and Red decides to battle both of them together to make it more interesting. Then they mega-evolve their Kanto starters, only for Red's regular fully evolved starters to still win with relative ease.

Other trainers could even come and entice Red with battles using different rules, to try and gain an advantage. Like, for those who have martial arts or psychic powers like Maylene or Sabrina, a battle with the trainers directly involved. Or something like the stuff the Orange Island gyms did.

And then, even without trying, Red manages to win over people who meet him to support him. Greta, enraptured by his guts in standing by his principle against all his friends and the Pokemon League. Under-confident types like Jasmine, Maylene, and Whitney attaching themselves to his unwavering confidence. Psychics like Sabrina or Anabel being overwhelmed by his mind. And others being swept up by his sheer force of will and they way he carries through with his actions.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest warmonger

Alternate take on the reason for Red going off. It's been proposed that, because of some stuff in RBY, there was a war in the immediate history of the Pokemon universe. What would be the natural weapons and the most dangerous warriors in that case? Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions. The regions have an unsteady peace, because their respective power levels are close enough that no region can claim a definite advantage over any other. Red threatens to disrupt that, just by his strength.

After seeing him battle, all the powers that be, the other regions' Elites and Champions recognize that Red is dangerous to the balance. He's already strong enough to defeat Champions, is only getting stronger, and, though it's unconfirmed, he may have a Pokemon that was genetically engineered to be the most powerful Pokemon in the world (Mewtwo). None of the other regions will allow Kanto to keep him around, but no one can accept any other region having him, either. The regions officially come up with the idea of just removing him, imprisoning him so he can never train Pokemon again, because they don't really want to be killing citizens so quickly. When Red finds out, instead he goes to Mt. Silver, using the native Pokemon as a buffer to make sure they don't follow, since it would just be too costly.

That way, the people coming aren't just coming to challenge Red to prove themselves or something. They're coming because the regional governments either subtly encourage people to go or outright order them. Of course, trying to defeat Red and bring him in is frequently only the official purpose. Obviously, they want to recruit him to support their region if possible, since the whole situation has soured Red on being involved with most of the world. Well, some of them are doing it for that. Others have personal reasons, even if they were manipulated into feeling those things.

Cynthia just plain wants to battle Red; she's a battle junkie, and he's a high-level opponent she hasn't faced before. She doesn't care about the outcome, just the battle itself. Diantha gets manipulated, going after him to prove her qualifications and the prove the strength of Mega-Evolution. Jasmine goes because she thinks it will help her feel more confident, with no real understanding of Red's strength. Flannery is more or less forced, as the new leader of her gym. Maylene does it because she feels like it, and Candice tags along. Borrowing an anime storyline, Skyla gets in trouble for not doing proper gym battles, and is forced to go, while Elesa goes with her as support. Valerie goes because she thinks meeting and battling Red, as well as seeing Mt. Silver will give her ideas for her designs.

The forcing them to have sex after he beats them was just intended as a way to get people to leave him alone in this case.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.