Click Here!

Bring it On!

Rangers21A

Someone send me a challenge! I'll write basically anything except scat, ageplay, blood, and yaoi. Some shows I know enough about to write for are Totally Spies, Total Drama, Johnny Test, Pokémon, Stoked, 6teen, MLP: FIM, TUFF Puppy, Avatar, Teen Titans, Family Guy, Ultimate Spider-man, How to Train Your Dragon, Ben 10, Phineas and Ferb, Class of the Titans, Scooby Doo, and Young Justice.
Bring it on!

Guest I like Incest

Can you do a Halloween Ben 10 story that has a 10 year old Ben fucking a 10 year old Gwen the only requirements are both Ben and Gwen are virgins, Gwen can only have sex with Ben and not his aliens, Ben can only have sex with Gwen, they have to anal sex, I would like to see Ben get Gwen pregnant but you don't have to if you don't want to. You can do anything else you want

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

How about a fic where Ben is still 10, but Gwen is 16, has huge tits, plump booty, as well as has having a huge secret crush on him which has them both fucking as well as gaining a harem of busty version of the series ladies. Ben is also hung as hell. (at least 20 inches long)

Edited by Rexfan12345

• 2 weeks later...

The OP of this thread has not been active since 2014, so it is highly doubtful that s/he will see this. Therefore I ask that users not add further replies to this thread, unless it is to announce that they are taking on any of the ideas on offer in this thread and provide a link to the story. If the original OP does return to see this, and does take something on, please remember to add a link to the story in question. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.