Click Here!

La Gundam Wing/AC

Squall-sama

I know you totally got finished with the Gundam Section already DemonGoddess061 but I thought it would be a cool idea if the Gundam Wing section could be broken down even more by pairings? Perhaps? Like the most popular ones 1x2/2x1 3x4 5xSally Poe, 13x6, 1x4 etc. I dunno if that would be too much work though. >.< I just thought about that when I was moving all my GW fics.

personally, I would like a seperation of 1x2 from 2x1 as many of us get upset about the other pairing. Some fics, however, have so many pairings that you might want to create a 'various' section for any fic with more than three main pairings. Just a suggestion. I know that I have fics that have more than five main pairings. Also a 'minor character' section might be good since there are Solox2 fics out there or they can just go under a various heading. It might be too much work since some fics are so complex and the pairings aren't so easy as to label them 1x2 or 3x4. I also think that there should be a key for what the pairings mean for people knew to the fandom. A lot of people are spelling characters names wrong or not understanding that 2x5 means that Duo is the seme. Some folks are under the assumption that the pairings have to be in numerical order, not seme/uke order.

A pairing specific category is determined by the main couple of your story. I am not familiar with this fandom, so you guys could give me some pairs to work with, maybe?

As to the order of the names, it doesn't necessarily have to indicate seme/uke, although that would be ideal. If I did that, I'd have multiple pairing categories for the same pair. You can always use that in the DESCRIPTION for your stories you know.

personally, I would like a seperation of 1x2 from 2x1 as many of us get upset about the other pairing. Some fics, however, have so many pairings that you might want to create a 'various' section for any fic with more than three main pairings. Just a suggestion. I know that I have fics that have more than five main pairings. Also a 'minor character' section might be good since there are Solox2 fics out there or they can just go under a various heading. It might be too much work since some fics are so complex and the pairings aren't so easy as to label them 1x2 or 3x4. I also think that there should be a key for what the pairings mean for people knew to the fandom. A lot of people are spelling characters names wrong or not understanding that 2x5 means that Duo is the seme. Some folks are under the assumption that the pairings have to be in numerical order, not seme/uke order.

Well of course, I'm not just saying to limit it to what I had suggested, that was just an example. I was in a hurry when I was posting this topic. >.<

Here's what I'll do. You guys give me the actual pair names. In your DESCRIPTION put the numbers for whatever it is you use 'em for. For that matter, you can actually add that to the Gundam Resources forum here as well. That would actually be handy to have up and available for reading.

A pairing specific category is determined by the main couple of your story. I am not familiar with this fandom, so you guys could give me some pairs to work with, maybe?

As to the order of the names, it doesn't necessarily have to indicate seme/uke, although that would be ideal. If I did that, I'd have multiple pairing categories for the same pair. You can always use that in the DESCRIPTION for your stories you know.

Haaaa.... ok, let me try and think of everything that would be good. Now, I'm just suggesting specific sections for the MOST POPULAR pairings, not ever single possible pairing out there--that's just ridiculous. It would turn into another HP section. >.<

Um ok...

1x2 Heero/Duo

3x4 Trowa/Quatre

13x6 Treize/Zechs

13x5 Treize/Wufei

5xSP Wufei/Sally Poe

2xH Duo/Hilde

13xU Treize/Lady Une

6xN Zechs/Noin

1xR Heero/Relena (as much as that pairing gags me)

And of the course the obvious regular sections that are normally in there--especially the threesomes/moresomes. =D

If anybody else has any suggestions, it would be helpful. :) Once again, I'm only suggesting the MOST POPULAR pairings. Lets not pollute the GW sections with a ton of sub-categories for only one story each! >.<

In the Yaoi-male/male section:

1x2 Heero/Duo

3x4 Trowa/Quatre

13x6 Treize/Zechs

13x5 Treize/Wufei

5x? Wufei/Any Male Character

In the Het-male/female section:

5xSP Wufei/Sally Poe

2xH Duo/Hilde

13xU Treize/Lady Une

6xN Zechs/Noin

1xR Heero/Relena (as much as that pairing gags me)

3xC Trowa/Catherine (even though that's just effed up.)

In the Yuri-female/female section:

DxR Dorothy/Relena

NxSP Noin/Sally Poe

Hx? Hilde/Any female character

Cx? Catherine/Any female character

And I think that's made a good dent for now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.