Click Here!

Of Subs and Sandwiches - Review Replies

RogueMudblood

Of Subs and Sandwiches
Tom's visit to the sub shop may not result in the sandwich he had intended to pick up. 3Plus, AFFO, Anal, Bi, ChallengeFic, F/F, Fingering, M/F, M/F/F, Oral, PWP, UST, WIP
Erotica > Threesomes/Moresomes

Melrick - thank you for taking the time to read and to leave a review!

I promise there are more chapters coming, so you will get to "see the action!" :lol:

Don't expect any plot on this one, though. This is an experiment in pure erotica. ;)

silverlining990 - Thank you for taking the time to read and review!

I'm glad that I was able to write a story that pleased you, and I am glad that you took the time to let me know! I'm glad that I was able to effectively capture the sexual tension while keeping the story relatable.

It was my intent to have the scene as something that could whet the reader's appetite, and I'm very glad that I was able to do that. :)

I do intend to continue the tale, and I hope you will continue to enjoy it.

Happy reading!

Yays with a cherry on top. I can't wait for the next bite of that sandwich (I saw what you did with that, lol). I love the dichotomy between Cynthia and Sandy, and when she finally makes it known just how much the older woman has taken her under her wings. I knew I saw your name somewhere before, but I didn't realize you were one of our very own AFF cleanup crew. Thanks for doing what you do and I'm glad you can do what you love on top of that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.