Click Here!

Challenge you to write this!

Guest Mimi_Vela

Guest Mimi_Vela

I challenge someone to write this story/plot

The inu-gang are still hunting Naraku, but have freed Kanna and Kagara from being controled (gave them hearts & free will) they are approaching the final battle. Kagome finds out she is a demon ( i know over done but for this plot it is needed) turns out she is a black kitsune-miko, which is why she got along with Shippo so well, and she is NOT Kikyo's reincarnation. I would like if somehow someone could do different parings, I would like the story to be Kag/Sess if at all possible, and maybe like Sango/Koga and Miroku/Kagura and Inu/Ayame or something, but without the bashing of anyone in the other pairings. >.> I know it isnt much to go on but I dont want to "stifle creativity" by putting to much detail into it.

Thanks much

:worship:

• 1 year later...

I would be willing to write Kouga/Sango and maybe Ayame/Inuyasha and I can mention Kagome but I really dislike writing her and I am afraid I'd end up bashing or not doing a very good job. Perhaps I can make mention of it and her relationship with Sessh is what drove Kouga to Sango, Yasha to Ayame? Would that work?

• 3 months later...
Guest Pandababy0690

I would be interested in possibly doing this story, are their any specifics you want done besides that? I have seen the series to its completion so I believe I would be able to write this easily. I love the Sess/Kag pairing. I would like to do Sango/Kouga, Miroku/Ayame, and Inuyasha/Kagura along with this. As well as the betrothal of Kohaku/Rin. If it is towards the final battle Kikyo is dead, as well as Kagura and Kanna. Would you like that altered in the storyline? Perhaps Sesshomaru's sword saved Kagura.

Please let me know, also. If the story is taken I will understand.

Pandababy0690.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.