Click Here!

Review Replies

MarquiseDeNile

The poll that was here never got a single vote, so I thought I'll just change the topic to something more relevant.

I've got some reviews for my stories and this is where I'll be replying to them.

@ reviewers of Kunoichi Files: Lynx, onelove, Tracy, hiroshima 69 - Thank you all very much! I'm glad you liked the story. There's one more chapter for sure. I'll just need to get myself together and write it.

@ reviewers of Madara's Conquest: Lynx, Landlae, 10422925 - Thank you! I have an idea for a similar Madara story, just with a different, unique pairing, heheh.

@ reviewer of Make Her Squeal: chm01 - Thank you! And well, it has been some time since you reviewed and I think I will be writing more yuri in the future. Hopefully. xD

@ Night_Being - Thank you for your reviews! You brought my attention back to some of my forgotten Itachi ideas :) Your suggestions about pairing him with Ino or Shizune are similar to what I was thinking, though the best plot I have figured out is for Itachi/Rin story, haha. As for At Her Mercy, I'm still not sure I will be continuing. My options are still open. I'm happy you enjoyed this story, as I was worried that it was too long and kind of boring in the middle. It's far from perfect, but it's good to know readers like it anyway. xD Thanks for complimenting my English too. :))

Edited by MarquiseDeNile

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.