Click Here!

Help with "Arthur" Slash fic

Gamecrazy500

First of all I am talking about the PBS Cartoon Arthur.

I am trying to do an Arthur/ Brain slash fic. I have a few ideas but I am getting stuck in different points on the different ideas.

The first Idea Arthur is 18 and a high school senior. Muffy rents a cabin in the woods for a weekend party. The guys find a hot tub and all go skinny dipping convincing a skeptical Arthur to do the same. The idea is great up to this point however I have been unable to make a believable transition from sitting in a hot tub naked to sexual contact between Arthur and The Brain. If anyone has an Idea about how to proceed after they are naked in the hottub please post here.

The second Idea has Arthur between 13-15. This one has given me even more problems. I have the core which is that Brain walks in on Arthur while he is taking a shower. Arthur is so embarrassed and it affects their friendship so much Brain allows Arthur to see him naked in order to make things even. Now again I do not now how to get this from a simple "showing" story to a more sexually explicit story. Also with this one I have had trouble with the beginning figuring out just what situation would cause Brain to walk in on Arthur in the first place or from which perspective (Brain or Arthur) the story should even be told from. If you have any ideas please post them below

• 3 weeks later...

Wow... Now that I've totalled my childhood, :o Lol

For the first scenario, I don't recall The Brain being overly shy, so I could see him picking up on signals from Arthur and perhaps waiting until they're alone to elaborate on it (which leads to the hanky panky).

In the second scenario, perhaps Arthur didn't close the door all the way (broken lock, private bathroom, or etc.), and Brain walks in on him either before or after the shower while he's still in the buff? Another option would be that they're home alone and Brain hears a bang in the bathroom and goes to make sure Arthur didn't slip/fall.