Click Here!

Anime Expo '08

Good luck! I've helped run a few gatherings, some of them rather large. Sometimes the only way to do it right is to do it yourself. :) And bring a megaphone. :o

*laughs* Well my voice is pretty loud, I think that'll work good enough! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could go.... ;__; But alas, I am so busy. >.< Maybe in the near future I hope, when I have money and a costume and can go the distance. XD; Have fun and good luck squall~! :3 Tell us all about it when you get back from it so that I can relive your memory in my mind as if I was really there! lol XD

I remember my first con, many many moons ago. The first thing I saw as I arrived on the premises was Man-Faye's big hairy ass.

*dies laughing* Ahhh the memories... He is very frightening. I think my most memorable (ir is it worst) event at AX was seeing Sailor Bob's hairy-ass gorilla legs instead of the art I was looking at. >.< That was traumatizing.

I wish I could go.... ;__; But alas, I am so busy. >.< Maybe in the near future I hope, when I have money and a costume and can go the distance. XD; Have fun and good luck squall~! :3 Tell us all about it when you get back from it so that I can relive your memory in my mind as if I was really there! lol XD

Have no fear! I will bombard everyone with billions of photos and a novel-length journal about AX when it is over.... :angry:

But it hasn't even come yet! I must wait patiently--but I don't want to!!!!!

^^ If I can get the money for a room together by then maybe I can go. I probably have people I know going to be there anyway, I could probably find some people to split a room with, although it would cost so much getting it so close to the date and all . . . maybe it's too much trouble.

I remember AX being a lot of fun.

^^ If I can get the money for a room together by then maybe I can go. I probably have people I know going to be there anyway, I could probably find some people to split a room with, although it would cost so much getting it so close to the date and all . . . maybe it's too much trouble.

I remember AX being a lot of fun.

Yeah... actually all the hotels close to the convention center are already filled. I happen to have a few spaces open if you wanted to room with me and about 6 more of my crazy friends. . . . >.< it would be about 100 dollars for your soace though. >.< And that's actually cheep--believe it or not. -_-0 But yeah, whatever. ^_^0