Click Here!

ADDED 4/4/08

AornisHades

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings:

Catagory name: Jagged Alliance 2 ver. 1.13

Section catagory to be in: Games

Do you have any stories for it?: First installment ready for posting with more to follow shortly since most installments will be less than 5K.

Note: It belongs into the Sub-Category: VideoGames/RPG.

Note2: I am sure this is already known, but I will reinforce it: In the posting section there is a help link called "Sub-Category Help". A window opens but nothing in the window appears.

Thank you,

Albert - PariahSolo - eastwoodaen

[Edit: Just to let you know, I have completed Chapter 4, thanks, AEN]

I have a catagory request to put in

Catagory name: The Hunchback Of Notre Dame

Section catagory to be in: Either Books or Movies probably books

Do you have any stories for it?: Currently have 2 working on a 3rd

thanks biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Category Request: Mass Effect

Section Category should be in: Games

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes, WIP in misc category right now.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jormungandr

Catagory name: Jade Cocoon 2

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes, EDIT: Uploaded in Games > Misc (Jade Cocoon 2: Sweet Knight Saga)

Edited by Jormungandr

Category name: Inuyasha/Rin

Section category to be in: Inuyasha (Of course.)

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes, it's in the general section of the Inuyasha archive, I think.

Mainly because the name 'Rin' is too short to use the search function to find. =/

Edited by DarkInuLord

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tuftiperkys

Hi I have a request for four new subcategories.

Subcategory names: Draco/Tom, Draco/Remus, Draco/Charlie, Draco/Bill

Section the categories would be in: Harry Potter

Do you have any stories for it?: I have a first chapter written and ready to post for each section.

You clearly don't have enough Draco pairings, but don't worry I can help you with that. ;)

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

P.S. I'll also probably write more stories in each category since I originally meant to write 3 stories in the Harry/Draco section and now have 16, and it would be fantastic if they had a place to go.

Edited by Tuftiperkys

Guest tireyzah

I've got a new subcategory to request in regards to a new story I'm beginning:

Subcategory names: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

Section the categories would be in: Video Games

Do you have any stories for it?: First Chapter complete!

I plan on working on some other ideas in this fandom, as well. So please give me a place for these stories to call home!

Thankies!

~Fiyerna

EDIT: Revising the first chapter because of personal reasons. I'll edit my post again once I feel that the story is worthy of the subcategory. ^.^

EDIT EDIT: First Chapter completed! I'll try to build on it in the coming chapters, but hopefully it'll pique your interests for now!

Edited by tireyzah

• 2 weeks later...
Guest somnolent

Category name: Addams Family

Section Category to be in: Movies

Do you have any stories for it? Yes

Please, and thank you ><

[Edit: pardon the typo. It's fixed now T.T)

Edited by somnolent

• 2 weeks later...

Hellooo. I would like to put in a request for a category.

Catagory name: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona

Do you have any stories for it?: I'll be adding stories soon (hopefully).

I would also like to add a little note: "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona" is a video game series that has several different installments and sequels (in America this series is also often just called, "Persona"). There is currently a category in the archive called, "Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne," but this represents only one game in the series. Instead of creating a category for each game in the series, please just create a general "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona" category and have all stories written about the different games grouped there. (You can probably just classify the Nocturne stories under the new category as well.)

• 4 weeks later...

A couple things, for the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona category, I've not subdivided it further into the different game versions, same with Jagged Alliance. Until we see many stories for them, there's no need to do so at this time.

If you've already got a story uploaded in the Misc category that belong in these new categories, you can edit your story to move them to their new homes. B)

Guest Tuftiperkys
A couple things, for the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona category, I've not subdivided it further into the different game versions, same with Jagged Alliance. Until we see many stories for them, there's no need to do so at this time.

If you've already got a story uploaded in the Misc category that belong in these new categories, you can edit your story to move them to their new homes. :)

I want to move my stories, but I can't. I posted them in the Male/Male category in the Harry Potter section and I want to move them to their rightful homes so I tried to edit the stories to move them to the correct places but the drop down box only shows the Male/Male category and it has no other options so I can't change it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I don't want the new categories going to waste!

On a side note: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I'm so excited, it's ridiculous! Thanks so, so much!

Nevermind I fixed it myself! (Well, "fixed," obviously it was never really broken, as I am nowhere near techno savvy) Thanks again and again and again! You guys are amazing!

Edited by Tuftiperkys

I want to move my stories, but I can't. I posted them in the Male/Male category in the Harry Potter section and I want to move them to their rightful homes so I tried to edit the stories to move them to the correct places but the drop down box only shows the Male/Male category and it has no other options so I can't change it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I don't want the new categories going to waste!

On a side note: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I'm so excited, it's ridiculous! Thanks so, so much!

Nevermind I fixed it myself! (Well, "fixed," obviously it was never really broken, as I am nowhere near techno savvy) Thanks again and again and again! You guys are amazing!

Actually, if you uploaded this game fic into the HP archive, you'd need to re upload it to the games archive, let me know when you've done that, and I can then transfer over your reviews and ratings, then delete the old story off the wrong subdomain. You can't move it from one subdomain to another, only to other categories within the same subdomain.