Click Here!

Crashed Review Replies YojiKatO

YojiKato

Crashed review replies:

Shirotora: I can’t tell you how happy I am that you love this story!! It’s fairly close to my heart as well!! I’m working hard to get it up as soon as possible. Thanks so much for your support!! You’ve made my return to the fandom more than worth it!!!

AngelStarlight: Thank you so much for your review! I hope you continue to enjoy this fic! LOL I only spent a semester and a half in college, but it was enough to leave an impression. Hehe. I hope this fic meets your hopes. ^_^

Guest AngelStarlight

I read 14 & 15 anyway (couldn't resist) and just read 13 now. I'm kind of surprised Shan is supposedly only verbally abusing his wife. With his son disowned will he turn his rage on her next? (perhaps with the rationale that it was her genes that made 'Fei so "weak and womanly".) Would Wufei have pressed charges to protect his mother? Was a decade too long for me to be addicted to Law&Order SVU? Mayhaps ;) -AS

I read 14 & 15 anyway (couldn't resist) and just read 13 now. I'm kind of surprised Shan is supposedly only verbally abusing his wife. With his son disowned will he turn his rage on her next? (perhaps with the rationale that it was her genes that made 'Fei so "weak and womanly".) Would Wufei have pressed charges to protect his mother? Was a decade too long for me to be addicted to Law&Order SVU? Mayhaps ;) -AS

LOL I used to be addicted to SVU as well, don't like it as much without Elliot, though. All will be answered. ^_^ As for Wufei pressing charges to protect his mother, keep in mind that he was abused for a long time and his main prospective as far as family is concerned is self-preservation, so that wouldn't quite click with him then.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.