Click Here!

D:

Squall-sama

Well I feel like a right fucking bastard.

Not only have I managed to create this gaping void between myself and pretty much everyone else in the fight, but I've single handedly managed to make one person quit it altogether.

Well, maybe not completely single handedly.... I dunno, maybe I'm fooling myself.

I've even been removed as a friend. Wow.

But then the more I think about it, the more irritated I get. I don't know anymore if I should feel bad or be upset myself. This game is a dog-eat-dog game, it's every man for themselves. But I also understand how fucking irritating it is when I can't do anything either.

When I first started playing the game Calanthee and few other people NEVER gave me the chance to level up--every single time I went in to attack, I was dead! It upset me a lot--it wasn't fair-how could I possible enjoy it, if I was dead all the time? But then I just stopped trying to be nice and I just started killing--with a little help from a higher up....

And I know all of us have someone higher up that helps them out all the time, not just me. But I feel like... I dunno... it's just kind of ridiculous that she quit because "she couldn't attack and kept dying"... in so many words. EVERYONE has had that happen to them. In fact, I still do. And since I'm so high up there and am one of the few people to give lots of EXP to others, I'm the top attacked and top victim. >.< What does that say to you? OBVIOUSLY everyone loves to rape me to death--literally. But I'm not complaining--I had actually been watching and waiting for days till I got to the top. (previously second only to DarkInuLord) And I was like, 'YEAH! I got killed and molested the most! Whoo!' Just because if I wasn't laughing and joking about it, I'd probably be as pissed as everyone else. As a matter of fact, I'm dead as I write this--having been killed by my beloved teeta. B)

But, anyway, I suppose that is why I am the lone wolf and heartless killer, ne?

Everybody watch out for Squall.... *rolls eyes*

...Whatever.

Well I feel like a right fucking bastard.

Not only have I managed to create this gaping void between myself and pretty much everyone else in the fight, but I've single handedly managed to make one person quit it altogether.

Well, maybe not completely single handedly.... I dunno, maybe I'm fooling myself.

I've even been removed as a friend. Wow.

But then the more I think about it, the more irritated I get. I don't know anymore if I should feel bad or be upset myself. This game is a dog-eat-dog game, it's every man for themselves. But I also understand how fucking irritating it is when I can't do anything either.

When I first started playing the game Calanthee and few other people NEVER gave me the chance to level up--every single time I went in to attack, I was dead! It upset me a lot--it wasn't fair-how could I possible enjoy it, if I was dead all the time? But then I just stopped trying to be nice and I just started killing--with a little help from a higher up....

And I know all of us have someone higher up that helps them out all the time, not just me. But I feel like... I dunno... it's just kind of ridiculous that she quit because "she couldn't attack and kept dying"... in so many words. EVERYONE has had that happen to them. In fact, I still do. And since I'm so high up there and am one of the few people to give lots of EXP to others, I'm the top attacked and top victim. >.< What does that say to you? OBVIOUSLY everyone loves to rape me to death--literally. But I'm not complaining--I had actually been watching and waiting for days till I got to the top. (previously second only to DarkInuLord) And I was like, 'YEAH! I got killed and molested the most! Whoo!' Just because if I wasn't laughing and joking about it, I'd probably be as pissed as everyone else. As a matter of fact, I'm dead as I write this--having been killed by my beloved teeta. B)

But, anyway, I suppose that is why I am the lone wolf and heartless killer, ne?

Everybody watch out for Squall.... *rolls eyes*

...Whatever.

Well, let me address one thing at a time.

1. I definitely don't feel like a fucking bastard, I'm not, I'm just a player here and only utilising a game. So are you. Period.

2. The said person leaving wasn't your fault entirely, they left mostly because of me killing them, so I should be put to blame. Well, tough luck, I'm not regretting, coz it's a GAME. Nothing more to it. And the void you're talking about is not that great.

3. Once again, it's a game, which main element is ruthlessly killing other players, and sorry, we all grew nice fangs here, preying on everybody who was in our reach. Don't feel guilty about it.

4. Yes, it is ridiculous, quitting the game because of that reason, and cancel the guild is a too far fetched reaction. In my humble opinion, it was very childish to do, no offence meant but it reminded me of my little cousin who played cards with me a few years ago and threw everything on the floor because he was losing.

5. Awwww, thank you :)

To me, it's all part of the game. Right now I'm too busy to actually DO anything, but after some projects are cleared up, I'll be able to have at it again, I expect. B).

So, I'm dead most of the time when I'm in the forum. Doesn't bother me.......

Bleh. It's a game. I don't really care who kills who or who quits the game. *shrug* The one who left has their reasons and it's not got all to do with the game. In any case, I'm perfectly fine with being killed, because I'm dead almost all day... but when it's late in my area and I'm still browsing this place, it seems next to nobody is online and I'm finally alive. So I start knifing those who are sleeping and won't feel a thing. :o

Bleh. It's a game. I don't really care who kills who or who quits the game. *shrug* The one who left has their reasons and it's not got all to do with the game. In any case, I'm perfectly fine with being killed, because I'm dead almost all day... but when it's late in my area and I'm still browsing this place, it seems next to nobody is online and I'm finally alive. So I start knifing those who are sleeping and won't feel a thing. :o

*dies laughing* Indeed, that's what I do. Since, during the day I'm dead almost 90% of the time anyhow. >.< And I work too, so I thought, well shit, I'm not attacking for half the day anyhow--wtf?

Well, let me address one thing at a time.

1. I definitely don't feel like a fucking bastard, I'm not, I'm just a player here and only utilising a game. So are you. Period.

2. The said person leaving wasn't your fault entirely, they left mostly because of me killing them, so I should be put to blame. Well, tough luck, I'm not regretting, coz it's a GAME. Nothing more to it. And the void you're talking about is not that great.

3. Once again, it's a game, which main element is ruthlessly killing other players, and sorry, we all grew nice fangs here, preying on everybody who was in our reach. Don't feel guilty about it.

4. Yes, it is ridiculous, quitting the game because of that reason, and cancel the guild is a too far fetched reaction. In my humble opinion, it was very childish to do, no offence meant but it reminded me of my little cousin who played cards with me a few years ago and threw everything on the floor because he was losing.

5. Awwww, thank you :o

:D Thank you teeta, you always make me feel better. Even if you are killing me most of the day. *grins*

Glad I was able to help, even if a bit :o

And today it was the day without killing, too, almost. Just 10 deaths, no more.