Click Here!

Missing Archive?

I had a story written on here that was an original from 2010-2012 and it isn't listed in my stories at all and I cannot find it in the originals. Is it possible it was removed entirely? The story was about five gangs in Chicago running the city, and the central gang was ran by a girl named Alexia. It was posted in the Originals section and now I cannot find it at all. Is there any record of the story being posted here at all even?

The Disciples or something similar. Was posted under my username Drake63628 or Dragon Goddess...idk where the hell this story went, because it was here and now it's gone...I am just trying to find it so I can download the copy of it.

*Edit* I remembered the name, but cannot find the file.

Edited by DragonGoddess

Please re-read:

I looked through several different things to see if I could find a reason for this. Not finding anything as a staff action.

If DG can find no record that the staff removed it, that leaves author deletion. Could it be possible that you deleted it and don't recall? Since the title eludes you, is it possible at all that you may not recall having deleted the story?

The username i have on the main site is Drake63628 (Dragon Goddess) for pen name and I don't remember deleting this story at all. I left the site for years and just recently returned. I just wish i could find the story if its possible so i can continue it on my own.

here's the link to my profile on the main site

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296803199

That's actually a good thing. Because had you removed it, the reviews would be lost too. I'll get to it probably a bit later today.

As to your stories, I just searched the database for anything connected to your user ID. The only data I'm finding are the four stories I mentioned.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.