Click Here!

Entropic Elemental Entities Reviews/Discussion Thread

yuurimaoh

This is a thread for the story Entropic Elemental Entities (writen by Ariieobsession and I) which can be found here-

Summary: Stranded on Earth, two teams of Elements are forced to get along enough to find their way home. Bickering and Attraction arise, but that's the least of their problems.

ART:

elements3_zps8f85a67a.jpg

Prologue Review Responses:

Thirdly: YES, I fused our pennames together for the review responses...I'm a dork.

guesst: I have always loved your stories, this is sure going to be another one so I like how it starts, definitely like how it starts.....
Arridly: And just think, it's only the beginning! XD
Hedrosped: I absolutely love it! I was WAY too excited to see two of my favorite authors pair up. The story feels a lot more like an anime with the multitute of innocents and light humor in general. Keep it up guys!
Heather
Arridly: That was pretty much what went through both our minds when we thought of it...."reads like an anime" XD
Rachel: I already love this n_n can't wait for the next update!!!:D
Arridly: Neither can we. XD
smint45: Interesting start so far.... Can't really say if I like it or not jet, but I'm waiting for more to find out^^ The first chappy is quite confiusing^^ But I hope that will get better with time^^ See you again!!!!
Arridly: It should eventually make sense as it goes along...or confuse you more, but it'll still be a fun ride! XD
Edited by yuurimaoh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.