Click Here!

Religions

redsliver

What religious philosophy do you adhere to? (This list is taken from some of the most common religions in the west)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What religious philosophy do you adhere to? (This list is taken from some of the most common religions in the west)

• Christianity (Catholic)
    • Christianity (Protestant)
    • Christianity (Eastern Orthodox)
    • Christianity (Other)
    • Islam
    • Secular/Irreligious/Agnostic/Atheist
    • Hinduism
    • Buddhism
    • Judaism
    • Other

Well, I suppose, if you were tossed naked into His throne room, you'd know what we mean

Some of those Sci-fi stories about alternate universes aren't that far off

Just because we have no means of ascertaining that is is there doesn't mean it isn't.

After all, we have only 5 senses.

whispers creepily: "It's standing right beside you!"

Have you ever seen the part of "What the bleep do we know?" where the scientist thinks thoughts at water, freezes it and photographs it? It's actually quite an interesting experiment, however, I wouldn't mind repeating it myself, because who believes in movies anyway?

• 1 month later...
Guest Nympho

I suppose I'd be considered other. I did a lot of research on various religions for a high school psych project and I can't say I'd be comfortable following any of them. I'd rather just stick to my own moral code, it's far less restrictive and, to me, my own concious is far more guiding than a book of do's and don'ts.

I suppose I'd be considered other. I did a lot of research on various religions for a high school psych project and I can't say I'd be comfortable following any of them. I'd rather just stick to my own moral code, it's far less restrictive and, to me, my own concious is far more guiding than a book of do's and don'ts.

Yeah same here. I'm Catholic, but I don't goto church and I don't believe the Pope has powers, no disrepect to the apostle Peter or Paul, I forget which. I believe in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost like all good Polytheistic Christians do.

YES TECHNICALLY WE ARE POLYTHEISTIC! We worship THE FATHER, SON AND THE HOLY GHOST FOLKS!

Guest ChibiShiva

I grew up in a "Catholic" household. My grandparents are basically fanatics (on both sides...) while my parents seemed to more or less believe in it. I consider. I never really asked my father, and my mother still goes to church, but doesn't seem to believe in Jesus as a savior and everything. She prays, however, that there is an after-life. As for myself, I'm rather atheist/agnostic. I don't believe in ANYTHING at the moment, but I can't deny that something might exist, may it be a god or a goddess, or many, or none.

Guess I'll see when I die.

Guest atOmicsquidd

Hmm...the Bible...who is to say that it is truly the word of God? It has been rewritten, edited, and put together by different sources. How much was changed? How much was omitted?

Like ChibiShiva said..."guess I'll see when I die".

Yup.