Click Here!

Review responses for "Flynntervention" (PHINEAS AND FERB)

GeorgeGlass

Jomahawk2694: Wow. You somehow managed to make a lemon that seems like it would actually be on the show if the show was ever rated MA. Please keep up the awesome work!

P.S., you are now one of my favorited and book marked authors
Thank you, and thank you some more! Making the characters speak with their own "voices" is of great importance to me.

It is a one shot? Because it doesn't feel like one, it isn't as well done as your other stories, and the dialong isn't all that clever. But is quite entertaining indeed, but it feels like it need's more, especially how that would impact the friendship between them, especially as she begins to have relapses due to stress.

I will concede that the dialogue is not as witty as some, but that's probably because Jeremy and Stacy do most of the talking, and they aren't the characters who tend to have the funniest lines. The humor was mainly intended to come from Candace freaking out (something I never seem to tire of) and then Candace getting her "happy ending," as it were.

This is indeed a one-shot. However, I recently started a separate story that delves much deeper into the idea of a Candace/Jeremy/Stacy relationship, so stay tuned.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.