Click Here!

Breaking Out, Breaking Down - review thread

Draconis

thanks Eris! I'm loving yours as well! I'm always looking for updates!

draconian dream: I'm working on the third chapter! Well my co writer/ beta is. I'm lucky to have such a great friend and writer! the third chapter has me stumped sui she's stepping in to help! it'll be up soon I promise!

• 2 weeks later...

Eris! I'm so glad you like it!

Draco is a bit easy for me to portray since I've read sooooo much Dramione it's ridiculous lol.

As for Hermione, she's interesting in this story because we're going to see how the war really affected her on a much deeper level. I have experience in this field being a veteran, and being married to one as well. I feel like a lot of people don't understand the consequences of war for an adult, much less children. So it'll be fun to see reactions from the readers.

MorningSnow - I know. Poor poor Hermione. I'm writing from my phone right now. So that's why the chapters are so short. I'm sorry. Once I get a computer they'll be longer. I'm glad you like it so far. :) means so much that authors of stories I adore are enjoying my story. Thanks for making my night!

• 2 weeks later...

angel0fmusic:

I'm trying to figure out how you're confused. At the beginning of Scars they were at Draco's flat, then Hermione went home after Draco walked out. Draco woke her up by pounding on her door... slept in the living room, comforted her when she had the nightmare again, and she asked him to stay with her in her bedroom hence the ending of the chapter. I'm confused as to how you're confused.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.